Nfl Playoffs

cichlidfor

But you have to admit Tampa Bay ususally never plays that awful on offense. Both defences were good with Washington getting the edge but offensive wise, Tampa could of done better and should of won.

cichlidfor

"do i really need to quote myself. you haven't seen clinton portis and santana moss this year well if you didn't know both of them broke records so you STFU!!!
Today 10:49 PM" -thats funny
Yeah and you also broke the record with the least amount of yards in a game so you stfu and get yourself together.
You need :help: :help: :help: :help: :help: :help:

dea_mt

yeah but you know the funny thing is we still beat you dude i'm not even going to argue with you. you're probably like 12 years old anyway!

cichlidfor

Originally Posted by DEA_MT
yeah but you know the funny thing is we still beat you dude i'm not even going to argue with you. you're probably like 12 years old anyway!

Nahh. I am not 12. I am 16 that is 6 foot 6' that could beat the F out of you.

scubadoo

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
But you have to admit Tampa Bay ususally never plays that awful on offense. Both defences were good with Washington getting the edge but offensive wise, Tampa could of done better and should of won.
I actually though Simms played a pretty good game...better than I thought he would. In the nfl and football in general ...offense good or bad does not always equal win or loss. You can have a horrible offense but another phase of the game carries the team. No, with the offensive stats Washington has you would not think they could even come close to scoring 17 points. Their offense really put up three points...with the defense scoring 7 and setting up a short drive for the other TD.
I do not follow TB every week but I do have DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket to so I watch MANY games in a season . Their offense when they played the Saints in Baton Rouge was pretty bad. They only scored 10 points on a weak Saints team. So yes, I have seen them play bad...and I recall they also looked pretty sad against the bears from an offensive perspective.
Cadillac Williams is a good nfl back but he was contained today. I was quite surprised at the 4th down call of passing to a back as opposed to handing the ball to Williams. IMO...in key situations you should play to your strength. I still would feel this way even if that 4th down play gained the first down.
If a pass was going to happen I beleive a fake to Cadillac with a Simms booleg to his left with a run/pass option. This would have forced the the right side of the defense to either defend the pass are come up and defend the run. This is usally when the TE or a back slip out in the flat and a pass is thrown Or, if the defense does not press the QB perhaps he tucks and runs for the first.
Like i have stated in this and other threads...to advance through the playoffs it takes a combination of coaching and talent. If one aspect fails on a given day then you could be left out of the race.
it is always easy for the Monday mrorning QB's to complain and point fingers. But, if the analysis makes sense then perhaps the analysis may be correct.
This does not mean that MOnty Python and Gruden are poor coaches...they obviously are not. But much like players can have bad games...coaches can too. Sometimes the difference between winning and losing comes down to a handful of plays...a right or wrong coaching and/or player decision could mean win or loss on one of these key plays

dea_mt

lol. WOw your immature and need to shut your mouth.
How old are you. hmmmm, You sound like u are 5 years old.

HOOCKD ON FONIKS WERKD FER ME!

scubadoo

Simply clean up your acts are leave the thread. Name calling and foul language disguised as code words is not debating/proving any knowledge for the game...it does prove a certain level of ignorance.
I know some may be young...but take the high road...you'll be more successful in life.

scubadoo

The point is a team with an awful offensive performance was good enough to beat the Bucs. So by putting them down you place your team beneath them as they lost.
Tampa played a good game...but not good enough today. They simply struggled putting point on the board and the Tampa special teams/defense was not good enough today to make up the difference.
Yes, Bucs defense was great....but if they could have put points on the board like the Washington defense did perhaps the game would have had a differenct outcome.
My team is great and your team sucks...but the the team that sucks won the game is not a convincing argument for superior play/team today.
Games are not given away they are taken away.

cichlidfor

oh i make good grades and hooked on phonics worked for me too. And now I am starting to see your points scooba but I still hold my stance that Tampa could have done better and will prove it next year. But DEA_MT has many issues and needs :help: . The fact that he remember what hooked on phonics was kind of disturbs me.
And still you have not answered my question DEA MT. How old are u?

J

jcrim

oh i make good grades and hooked on phonics worked for me too. And now I am starting to see your points scooba but I still hold my stance that Tampa could have done better and will prove it next year. But DEA_MT has many issues and needs :help: . The fact that he remember what hooked on phonics was kind of disturbs me.
Hello puffer 24/7... how's it going?

cichlidfor

um this isn't puffer 24/7 buddy. this would be cichlidfor. yes now we are learning very good. You want me to teach u about footbal?

scubadoo

Tampa won the Super Bowl with mostly Dungy players. Some personel have now left and Gruden replacements are questionable.
They still have a good nucleus to be a top team next year but they have some key players that are getting old.
Gruden inherrited a team that Dungy put together. Many of the Dungy players are gone and now replace with Gruden players.
I'm not convinced yet he is on the right track to return to the Syuper Bowl yet. SImms has only started 13 career games and may not be the snswer at QB.
Not many teams can wing SB's with suspect QB's . Sure it happens..Trent Dilfer did it and some would argue Brad Johnson is not a great SB QB.
You definitley need a lights out defense to ein the SB with a suspect QB or offense.
You have sevarl key players accross the defensive front seven that are getting old. Some of them may still have one or two high productive years left. Point being you either get there within the next two years are you have another two of rebuilding.

J

jcrim

um this isn't puffer 24/7 buddy. this would be cichlidfor. yes now we are learning very good. You want me to teach u about footbal?
How's your fish?

scubadoo

Originally Posted by jcrim
Hello puffer 24/7... how's it going?
Yes...very simlar in typo and coding/internet chat room wording. Probably one in the same..
it is amazing how you can tell...I missed it...good call.