Nfl Playoffs

cichlidfor

Originally Posted by ScubaDoo
I could care less if I convince you. You are entitled to your opinions as am I.
Go ahead call me names......it really hurts.

The key is I stated he would pull them down before training camp not after. Also, a bad attitude can be disruptive to an entire team. That is why he was sat down in Philly.
Donocvan injury really hurt Philly...but a disruptive force OFF the field can have an impact on an entire organization.
Waat are you talkinga bout?

puffer24/7

Hmm..lets see..I predicted Tampa would go down....that TX would take USC...and that Carolina and Indy would be in the SUper Bowl..and that TO would be the downfall of Philly this year. The post regarding the the Super Bowl teams was made by me long before they appeared on the cover of SI as their prediction....bacjk in June..before training camps even started.
well to me this sounds like your pretty confident, am i not correct

scubadoo

Originally Posted by puffer24/7
scuba do you not realize how good the patriots really are in the playoffs, and do you not know it is in manning's head that he can not beat em even on his turf
yes, I realize all those things. I stand by my prediction I made back in June. I am hoping Carolina will make it but it is tough coming out of the wild card slot. One extra game and no home game to play. Tough road.
Manning could not beat FL when he was at TN. But I beleive should the two meet this time he'll do it...beat NE. I'll be the first to admit I was wrong and give the credit to those that said he would choke.

scubadoo

t, the fact is, is that he is a nut, i can not believe you think the colts are gonna beat the pats
They may not even play each other.

puffer24/7

first of all you said that carolina would beat the giants, dont be like kerry flip flopping ideas around please dont

cichlidfor

Scooba, are you watching the PATS right now. Are they not dominating a team that has won 8 out of their last 9 games. Now thats impressive.

puffer24/7

Originally Posted by cichlidfor
Scooba, are you watching the PATS right now. Are they not dominating a team that has won 8 out of their last 9 games. Now thats impressive.
amen

scubadoo

well to me this sounds like your pretty confident, am i not correct
I have a higher confidence level in the Indy pick as opposed to the Carolina pic. But as I posted the prediction I made in June earlier in this thread..I said Carolina from the NFC long before SI stuck them on their cover as SB champs. This should be some indication I know a little about football.

puffer24/7

I have a higher confidence level in the Indy pick as opposed to the Carolina pic. But as I posted the prediction I made in June earlier in this thread..I said Carolina from the NFC long before SI stuck them on their cover as SB champs. This should be some indication I know a little about football.
it would be an indication that you sit at the computer all day researching, use your brain and you will go alot farther than taking other people's ideas

puffer24/7

there are a lot more people that made the same prediction you have made, so dont even play the card well i said it way before si bc they are not the only people that know about football buddy ole boy

scubadoo

Very early i this thread I picked the PAts to win...no suprise here. I did think that Jax would play them a little tougher.
The problem I see with a NE INdy matchup is that the Pats still have a suspect secondary and a patchwork offensive line.
They have the coaching to go to the Super Bowl...but they may not have enough talent due to injuries.
Yes, their recent playoff record over the past few years is impressive....and Brady is no doubt a prime time performer.
I see the NE weakness on defense...especially in the secondary. If they get beat in the playoffs it will be by a team throwing the ball IMO.

cichlidfor

Scooba it could just be luck and guessing that one team that gets into the wild card doesn't mean you are a football know it all.

puffer24/7

Very early i this thread I picked the PAts to win...no suprise here. I did think that Jax would play them a little tougher.
The problem I see with a NE INdy matchup is that the Pats still have a suspect secondary and a patchwork offensive line.
They have the coaching to go to the Super Bowl...but they may not have enough talent due to injuries.
Yes, their recent playoff record over the past few years is impressive....and Brady is no doubt a prime time performer.
I see the NE weakness on defense...especially in the secondary. If they get beat in the playoffs it will be by a team throwing the ball IMO.
buddy, rodney is the only major problem, and they are all prime time players, how many rings do the colts players have? end of story

cichlidfor

buddy, rodney is the only major problem, and they are all prime time players, how many rings do the colts players have? end of story
and just to add to puffer, the colts froze in last years playoff game with the pats.