NFL Season...Who you like?

mantisman51

I wish the rule wasn't written the way it was, but no Dtown was not robbed. Blame the boneheaded receiver instead of blaming the refs. He should have pulled the ball in until THE WHISTLE BLEW- not jump up to celebrate. He was still in the motion of bringing the ball in. According to the rule, he had to maintain possession until the play is called a touchdown and the whistle blew. Listen to your own coach. He called it the correct call. Were you this upset when the same thing happened and it benefited Dtown last year? BTW SF sucks badly. They didn't even get a kiss on the back of their neck and a $20 bill on the nightstand before Seattle left the room. Seattle isn't that good, SF is just that bad. I despise NE and especially their (should have been banned for life for cheating) coach Billichek(?), but they are the team to beat. The AFC is theirs. In the NFC, it is wide open. New Orleans looks good, but they have had too many mistakes they've got away with so far. Unfortunately, McNabb did what McNabb does. Too many mistakes at the most critical times. So for now it's the Saints in the NFC, but if they don't shake off some cobwebs, they'll be watching the playoffs (yes the playoffs not the Super Bowl) from Bourbon Street.

bionicarm

HOW ABOUT THOSE TEXANS!! Nice comeback. I flipped it off when the Redskins scored their last touchdown. I was checking scores online for other games, and I see the game was in OT. Couldn't believe they reviewed that second catch. I think it's good the NFL is double checking suspicious plays, but come on. It's the second week of the season.

Too bad for the CowGirls. I guess J.J. needs to come down from his throne and do actual sideline coaching. The way they're playing, they'll end up sitting at home come the playoffs.

squidward

LOL@ Viqueens and Cowboys starting out 0-2. Chris Johnson got stuffed today. Even though he was shut down, luckily I had Matt Schaub and Pittsburgh's D on my fantasy team. I murdered this week.

ironeagle2006

As Long as the Bears D holds Up and the O line can give Cutler some time we might have Something for the NFC also. We beat the Lions in week one. Then in Week 2 beat the CowGIRLS in JerryJones Palace of Excess. Next week we have the Packers at Lambeau and we have OWNED them up there recently.

aquaknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squidward http:///forum/thread/380019/nfl-season-who-you-like/20#post_3311161
LOL@ Viqueens and Cowboys starting out 0-2. Chris Johnson got stuffed today. Even though he was shut down, luckily I had Matt Schaub and Pittsburgh's D on my fantasy team. I murdered this week.
Yea, was worried about fantasy with Twitch's lack of performance Sunday as well, but Andre Johnson came through for me, lets hope his ankle is fine.

Jets looked worthy of the hype built on them. Fins/Jets next week should be a good one.

reefraff

And I was ticked about getting stuck with the phins for D LOL. Should have started McDrabb but with the sore ankle I thought they might stick to more running plays. Oh well.