Nice Lawnmower pic

farmboy

This is one of the fish I would like to get for my new setup (75 g). You guys take great pics of them! I have read that these fish have interesting habits/personality. TRUE?

kojack

He will dig out underneath the rock carrying my crushed coral pieces out in his mouth very humurous fish to watch.

mkcsil18

rofl yeah that is a funny pics...
let me try again, I can't seem to get my pics to work on the new boards.... :(

reefnut

They do have good personallities... and are fun to watch. Every time I get the camera out he strikes a pose..., he could be a professional model

Nice pics everyone!!

T

tizzo

Sato, did you color enhance the blue dots on his back?? They seem to jump off the pic. Nice pic by the way. Here is a pic of mine RIP.
Check him out in my skimmer box...

nemo lover

nice lmb pics!
Tizzo-
I love that pic of your late lmb in the skimmer box. At least you have pic to remember him by.

sato

Nope didnt alter the pic in any way. He has nice coloring I wish he was a little darker though.

reefnut

Tizzo, that stinks... I would hate to come home a find mine like that...
Darknes, I really like that second pic!! Really shows their natural camouflage!!

T

tizzo

No no reefnut, he always hung out in the skimmer box, that was "his place", I don't know how he died... I went to mississippi for a few days and when I came back I was missing my LMB, a striped damsel AND a mandarin!! I never did find out what happened...
Zis thing work yet???... :happy:...nope. :rolleyes: