Niger trigger

trev-salt55

Will a niger trigger be good with green chromis and damlse and posibly more but are they not aggresive to small fish and other big fish as well

geridoc

Generally, a niger trigger would consider chromises and damsels as good fun in the same way that popcorn at the movies is fun), quickly eaten, then gone.

jay0705

Lol agreed. There one of the less aggressive triggers but that doesn't mean there angels

trigger40

you doen't realy know with triggerfish,but we have a picasso trigger with two demsels they are okay.

lepordstar19

My Niger Trigger is a bully. I have gotten lucky with mine being in the same tank with damsels (assortment) and clown fish. But he eats any new damsel I put in there.

lepordstar19

We have a velvet damsel that is the same size as the trigger and the buddies. We just added a yellow angel which is twice the size of the trigger and he's left him alone.

jelly

[/IMG]
These are a couple of pictures of my niger. He's about 4" and is in a 56 with damsels, clowns, crabs and a shrimp. He prefers pellets and flakes. If I put in a raw shrimp, he'll nip at it, but my pepperment shrimp will actually take it from him. I doubt he'll mess with my crustaceans for at Leat 2 years if the crustations live that long.