Night time pics form my 470

brandan

Originally Posted by goodwin9
This is still by far, one of the best picures I have taken of this tank. IMO It's my favorite.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cam78

AMAZING TANK!!! Just curious though, what do you do if you came across Ich? Not to jinx you but seriously, what would you do?

goodwin9

Originally Posted by CAM78
AMAZING TANK!!! Just curious though, what do you do if you came across Ich? Not to jinx you but seriously, what would you do?
I would probably use some kick ick in the tank. It's worked for me in the past. I also run a couple of large UV's on the system 24/7.

eugenez_21

This is still by far, one of the best picures I have taken of this tank. IMO It's my favorite.

WOW Thats my avator have had it for some time now.
If Its all right with yea. I just love that tank. Looks like the real reef.

ginarox

wow!!! goodwin9 your tank is awesome! didnt a few months ago your tank crashed? if so your tank has come a long ways...thanks for sharing have a great night.....

goodwin9

Originally Posted by CAM78
Wow, its amazing. Are UV's exspensive to run?
Most of them use the same type ballast as a fluorescent fixture. My UV's use 40 watt bulbs. Cheap protection IMO.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by eugenez_21
WOW Thats my avator have had it for some time now.
If Its all right with yea. I just love that tank. Looks like the real reef.
No problem, I'm glad you like the picture as much as I do.

goodwin9

Originally Posted by ginarox
wow!!! goodwin9 your tank is awesome! didnt a few months ago your tank crashed? if so your tank has come a long ways...thanks for sharing have a great night.....
Thank you! This tank has done well from the get go. The only thing to crash on this tank was my ETSS skimmer which I had to replace.

ginarox

Thank you! This tank has done well from the get go. The only thing to crash on this tank was my ETSS skimmer which I had to replace.
so how do you keep it looking so crsytal clear? its amazing, i could set here and just stare at it,,,,every thing just looks so vibrant and healthy,,,,thats good to hear the only thing to crash was your ETSS skimmer,,,my biggest fear is one day my tank crashes,,,have a great day.

goodwin9

I added a pair of Golden Rhomboidalis Wrasses, (Cirrhilabrus rhomboidalis), similar to the pair I added yesterday in the big tank. This pair was 4" & 3", a little smaller than the first pair. The male stayed in the open while the female headed into the rocks.