Nissan 3g Pico Diary!!!!!!!!!!!!

nikesb

ah, i miss the days of highschool
and LOL, nissan's right. just wondering why you gotta say it in other peoples threads...
anyways pic's pls nissan

nissan577

im leaving this year! class of 2010

and thanks nike for agreeing with me...it does get kinda annoying.
and sure bro no problem! i will try my best to take some today!

nissan577

I GOT SAND AND I GOT WATER!!!!!!!! woohoo! im letting it settle in before i add a kenya tree and some GSP. but everything is gonna get dip!

now ima take pics with the rocks. which i pray i get tomorrow!
you know ima try my best to get pics today!

small triggers

::twidelling thumbs:: WAITING for pictures,......,,,,,,.....,,,,,....
Im old i dont have all the time in the world
OH and now i know why all your threads have like 1000 posts,,,
WE ARE WAIT ING

nissan577

my frags that were in my bro in law tank
-raptor rainbows
-fire and ice
-pink zoas
-toadstool

tank now with Live sand and water with egg crate inside for the rock. i know why eggcrate for a tiny tank. well idk i thought it will look cool

i also have a powerhead in there with kenya tree and GSP

katsafados

Looks good bro! Is it going to be all zoas? that would look pretty cool! Or even an all GSP tank with something cool in it! Itll look like flowing grass.

nissan577

Originally Posted by Katsafados
http:///forum/post/3194487
Looks good bro! Is it going to be all zoas? that would look pretty cool! Or even an all GSP tank with something cool in it! Itll look like flowing grass.
just zoas with other stuff as well. mom and bro i wanna know:
can i add the corals today the frags i have in the tank. and like when i add the rock tomorrow i can move it around. the sand is cured and the water is seawater from the lfs.

Man I thought about doing a pico tank but it seems like everybody is doing one now. Don't wanna make it seem like I'm jumping on the band wagon.

nissan577

you should do one. even though alot of people are doing one its fun and you can do so much with them
trust me buy one!

Damn dude that was a fast reply. Are you patroling these forums? There really are not too many fish you can keep in a pico. Maybe one really small fish.... If I do one it will most likely be some hardy corals like zoanthids.

nissan577

thats fine. thats what im doing

just buy one. im buying a canary blenny so when it gets big it goes in my big tank

socalnano24

Cool man. I wouldn't really add your corals yet; can always keep those in your other tanks fro now. You may as well give it a week to get the levels stablized in the event it spits out a small cycle.
I didn't use cured live sand in mine, but used KarbiSea sand and cured live rock and mine still had a cycle time of about a week (and the tank had even already been full of water for 2 weeks before that.)