Nissan 3g Pico Diary!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

this is from ups.com
Tracking Detail
Your package is on time with a scheduled delivery date of 12/21/2009.
Tracking Information
Tracking Number:
1ZE837720301523868
In Transit - On Time
Your shipment is moving within the UPS network and should be delivered on the Scheduled Delivery Date. A shipment can remain in this status until it is delivered. Other than time-definite air deliveries, shipments are generally delivered anytime between the hours of 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. to residences, and by close of business for commercial addresses. UPS cannot schedule a specific delivery time within that window.
What should I do if I'm expecting a delivery?
This is the most up-to-date information about the status of your shipment. For residential deliveries that require a signature, you can leave instructions for the driver if no one will be home. For example, you can ask that it be delivered to a neighbor who will be home. Shipments that don't require a signature can be left in a safe place at the driver's discretion.
In Transit - On Time
Scheduled Delivery Date:
12/21/2009
Shipped To:
CORAL GABLES, FL, US
Shipped/Billed On:
12/15/2009
Type:
Package
Service:
GROUND
Weight:
14.60 Lbs
Location Date Local Time Description
ANAHEIM, CA, US 12/16/2009 12:58 A.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
ANAHEIM, CA, US 12/15/2009 7:22 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN
12/15/2009 7:12 P.M. FORWARDED TO THE FACILITY IN THE DESTINATION CITY
US 12/15/2009 8:06 P.M. BILLING INFORMATION RECEIVED
Tracking results provided by UPS: 12/16/2009 5:51 P.M. ET
NOTICE: UPS authorizes you to use UPS tracking systems solely to track shipments tendered by or for you to UPS for delivery and for no other purpose. Any other use of UPS tracking systems and information is strictly prohibited.

guy clown

Very cool. I've read a lot of your other posts and can't wait for your diary on this one. I'm a few days behind you, and still contemplating a picotype vs other options. Looking for Satellight 36 watt and not finding any on line- and will also be Aqua 70 mods. Its all I've thought about for 2 weeks.
This going on your desktop?

nissan577

well the desk next to my bed.
gf pick it there

but im getting the coralife one
and also yes the aqua 70 im getting as well but later on. for now ima use the stock lights and hang on till i get money.
and thanks bro

troy989

lol i thought it was gona be at gf's house im sorry but i dont thnk thats much of a gift if its at your house

nissan577

yes it is. when she comes over she buys w.e she wants
and moves it her way. then when she leaves i put it all back on how it was my way

debbie

Hey your taking the 3 gal plung....

I still have mine going for the time being.
What do you plan to put in there for critters??
Would you ever put a black brittle star in it?? Just curious.
I am in Waikiki typing this as we just returned from the beach and its cooking hot out there but I will not complain.
Aloha
Debbie

nissan577

DEBBIE man its been so long!!!! i havent seen you on here at all.
well i do plan on keeping some pom pom crabs and a Harlequin Shrimp. and like 1 tiny hermit and one astrea snail with a cerith snail as well

i hope you follow along as this baby is born. and as for the star i really wouldnt do it.

Carlos

debbie

Yes its been a while that is for sure. I guess I can honestly say that I am really not into the hobby like I use to be.
I won't do the star, I have a couple asternias in there and they are quite a size the little guys. I also have 2 sexy shrimp, yellow clown goby, pom pom crab and a cleaner shrimp whom I need to rehome.
Everything is going well with the tank, rics are so darn big one is the size of my hand which is just crazy but I just don't seem to be enjoying it anymore and much prefer my freshwater tank.
I hope you post pics as you go along, should be exciting.
Take Care
Debbie ......

nissan577

why is this debbie???? i love the way after every post you put this "
"
i really hope you get back into this hooby!

nissan577

Originally Posted by Desertdawg
http:///forum/post/3191920
Whats a hooby?
And post some pics dang it!!!
J/K
looking forward to your build!
For Debbie --- >

i will put some pics asap!!!!! but first i gotta get it!!!! on monday its here!!!!!!!!!!! and the rocks and water and sand are going in. then on monday night when everything is settled i will add everything like corals and stuff on monday night or tuesday. the rock, water, and sand is coming from a establish tank so no worries

andrew989

I wanted to get some haurlequin shrimp but then id have to pay alot for there food
do you know ho much they eat?
also in my 15 gallon when it cycles do you think i could have a pair with my pistol shrimp and pink spot goby.