Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

why thank you man. i moved the branch rock that had the shrooms to the other side to grow xenias there. i cant wait for my new zoas that are coming. thanks mscenter your the best!
one question your in my club right?

nissan577

just asking. i knida forgot
sorry man. well thanks for looking at my tank. if i get my zoas tomorrow ima post pics of them. if i dont im still gonna post pics lol

nissan577

lol thanks. but i so want coraline algea!!!!!!!!! what do you like about the tank? i love everything! nanos are the shhhhhh....... i mean the best

nissan577

gues i know this is off subject but me and my gf broke up. it was for the best of us. i hope shes not sad though! she was really cool except she didnt buy me anything at all. but im ok im not sad as she is though.

nissan577

well man she lives in kendall and thats um i think 30 mins away or so. and i dont wanna drive that far. and also she lied to many times to me. i even caught her. i was always str8 up with her but she wasnt with me. and also she tried to make the girl i like jealous. now that i hate! man im glad we did. but i feel so bad! she loved my tank so much
she didnt help at all but still she said mine was number 1

man thats no good but you gotta look out for yourself man. i drive 30 minutes every weekend to see my girl and as far as i know she isnt lying to me haha but i trust her with my life. but im sure your better off without her lol

nissan577

well i didnt really care about driving but what suck the most is that she lied and tried to get the girl i like jealous! man im just glad we are not together! but what kills me is that she didnt help with my tank
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i hope it works out for you

yeah man of course i love the rock work for sure!!! i cant wait untill mine looks as good as yours im so excitted to get started!! do you know how to make rock?

nissan577

why thank you eastern that means alot to me! and i cant wait for yours either!
i wish i knew but i dont im so sorry. post a thread in the DIY place. they might help or the new hobbyiest (spelling) dont wanna go check lol.