Nissan new 29 bio cube Diary

nissan577

well i just finish putting in the frags. so they are closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but they look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and also my temp is at 82!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it drop 4 degrees having my fan turned on the whole night and day!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

thanks man!

well guys my zoas havent open yet. so maybe tomorrow they will open beautiful. ima ask my uncle to see if i can use his pro camera. sorry guys i was so excited

subielover

So you beat me to the bicolor nissan
I knew that was gonna happen. Tank is looking really nice man, any new pics of the zoas? How about some more pics of the bicolor? How big is he anyway?

nissan577

Originally Posted by subielover
http:///forum/post/2789929
So you beat me to the bicolor nissan
I knew that was gonna happen. Tank is looking really nice man, any new pics of the zoas? How about some more pics of the bicolor? How big is he anyway?

lol i did didnt i lol.
well hes like 3 inches i believe. and i would post pics but they are no open since i just turn on the lights. but i will dont worry. and today im going to key largo to go get xenias from peef!!!!!!!!!!! im so excited

nissan577

WOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO PAGE 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nissan577

why thank you man!!!!!!!!!!! im so happy i finally got it. and next week im getting my zoas that reefkprz forgot
poor him. and also im getting xenias today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!