No more rics or zoas

hexedagain1

Flricordia;2738527 said:
Someone reported me as running a business on this site.
Did SWF contact you and tell you this? If so, did they at least give you some info on whether or not they would check into this or not?
Sorry to hear about this with you and candycane.

jaymz

Originally Posted by hexedagain1
http:///forum/post/2738860
Originally Posted by Flricordia

http:///forum/post/2738527
Someone reported me as running a business on this site.
Did SWF contact you and tell you this? If so, did they at least give you some info on whether or not they would check into this or not?
Sorry to hear about this with you and candycane.

Eh just look up flric up on reef central.. he can sell all he wants there.
I am assuming candy cane is on there too.. if not he willbe, or should be.

flricordia

Originally Posted by Jaymz
http:///forum/post/2738872
Eh just look up flric up on reef central.. he can sell all he wants there.
I am assuming candy cane is on there too.. if not he willbe, or should be.
Actually I am not on --. THis is the only place I offer my rics. I am on a couple other forums, just don't offer any. I don't have that many. It takes a lot of work and time to frag and care for a ric. Takes abotu 3 weeks to grow it out from a frag and by then it has become a favorite and if it weren't for needing the cash to buy supplies I would never have bothered in the first place.
Haveing to take time from work, package rics and run them to the shipper, nopt to mention worrying the time it is in transit to the buyer is not what I call a favorite passtime. I think the worrying is the wost part. 'Will the person be pleased'? 'What if their system is not capable of keeping rics healthy'? and so on.
I do not make enough profit to replace any that are lost so it is a worrysome chore.

whyamisofl

Wow, F'in ridiculous!
I have never delt with Mike, but I watch what he sells and my jaw hits the floor everytime. Of course, I fall into a job that I get paid what I am worth, and Mike can no long sell here.....what a load of BS.
I know this is Mike's thread, but what the hell happened to CandyCane? I talk to him all the time about clams.......wtf swf???? I have a feeling you are losing MANY customers over this and should SERIOUSLY rethink your current position.
/rant

bluering09

I would like to know where is the protest forum cause I want to be the first to protest. I like to fallow rules, but hate to be wrongly acussed of things I dont do, So for the inocent I stand!

flricordia

Originally Posted by fishy PA guy
http:///forum/post/2738815
Mike,
I think you do the things you do because you know it makes other people happy like myself.
I never asked for anything more than I ordered but you always suprised me with something and I know you did this with others as well.
I appreciate that vote of confidence. What is it all about if you can't make someones hard earned cash worth what they paid for?

scuba diva

I am a Karma chick! I've had my Zen on for a while now! Karma always comes through. The Wikipedia definition is :"The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others."
'Nuff said!

flricordia

Originally Posted by SCUBA Diva
http:///forum/post/2738893
I am a Karma chick! I've had my Zen on for a while now! Karma always comes through. The Wikipedia definition is :"The philosophical explanation of karma can differ slightly between traditions, but the general concept is basically the same. Through the law of karma, the effects of all deeds actively create past, present, and future experiences, thus making one responsible for one's own life, and the pain and joy it brings to him/her and others."
'Nuff said!
I quit smoking some time ago but if you send me some of that you have I could probably use it right about now.

tr1gger

How can a national company be threatened by a single guy selling frags out of a frag tank to people. He is more than obviously sharing the wealth as to say. I have seen mikes posts and his live stock and its a great credit to our hobby. This is some straight up crap. mike please jot down my email: z0mgpwn at comcast dot net.
As for candycane i just asked him some clam questions yesterday and he immediately responded to my questions. Now i cant PM him, What a crock of crap swf.com

mike2river

when you said you would only sell to people with 50 or more posts and pics of tank ,i posted pics right away in great hopes of being able to get one of your amazing zoo frag packs . ive actually been waiting for you to post one for sale . you have an amazing collection. looks like i wont get the chance
.but hey if you ever decide to ever accidentally drop some in the mail pm me, i would love to give them a good home
dont let stupid people take away from what most of us here enjoy so much. we have enough to worry about with calcium levels, ich outbreaks , new fish that seem to like the taste of zoos
, etc,etc,etc.......

sickboy

Originally Posted by Flricordia
http:///forum/post/2738915
I quit smoking some time ago but if you send me some of that you have I could probably use it right about now.

That sux. i wanted to get some of your rics the last time you had them up for sale and missed the deadline (all sold)...that sucks

michael1972

Flricordia can you pm me with a private email ?
so you are not able to sell any thing any more?
or were you told not to sell any thing.
i guess we are all guilty of running a bussness if you sold something on this sight that SWF.com sells "i have sold used eqiptment"
what is next taking away the Classifieds, and Live Selling & Trading away ooopps dont want to give any ideas

reefkprz

Mike are you still allowed to trade? not that that helps you support your tank, but you would still be able to exchange frags with people on here.

If SWF.com would have anything is stock we may buy from them. Everytime I go on the site and look for things it say WISH LIST. We have no choice but to buy from people on here. I bought some rics from a while ago and they are going great. Its a shame that one person has to spoil it for everyone.
I know another person who got banned a couple of months ago. They sent him an email and said he was banned and gave no reason. When he called they told him they didn't know why he was banned but that it would be a big problem to get back on. He said

[hr]
it and went to another forum.