No more rics or zoas

peef

Poooooo on this! You are a great guy Flric and I have always enjoyed seeing the stuff you put up for sale. I have seen the pics of your frag tank and it is very niiice but not enough to call a business. As in not enough to turn a legitimate profit. Sorry.
Yah know I am surprised a SWF mod hasn't chimed in on this thread yet.......

gman08016

Well i cant say i have bought any rics from Mike.Not to say that i would like to in the future.He does look like he is the man when it comes to them.I am a little shocked that a mod or two haven't spoke up yet.Would really like to hear there side of the story about this issue.In my eyes if he is running a business then everybody pretty much is on this site in one form or another.Mike all i can say is good luck in the future and if things change keep me in mind.

kclester

Originally Posted by gman08016
http:///forum/post/2739321
Well i cant say i have bought any rics from Mike.Not to say that i would like to in the future.He does look like he is the man when it comes to them.I am a little shocked that a mod or two haven't spoke up yet.Would really like to hear there side of the story about this issue.In my eyes if he is running a business then everybody pretty much is on this site in one form or another.Mike all i can say is good luck in the future and if things change keep me in mind.

+1

mr.m

Mike the rics i got from you are great and nobody can grow em like you do

Now as far as the no sale stuff its bull everone knows that you make no money on small sales sounds like some one is pissing in the wind and that makes this site look bad . i come to this site to learn and buy stuff from the Members now it seems like i cant do that no more and what about the ZFA Most of us are in is it still ok

I do hope thay change there mind and let you sale stuff and i hope you change your mind and dont punish us all for 1 a Hole

Mark