Obama is the president elect Please use this thread to talk about and discuss it

michaeltx

If Obama wins the states he is currently in the lead or tied on that would give him another 85 on top of the 207 he currently has..

reefraff

Nobama picked off Ohio, New Mexico and Iowa. Even if McCain didn't lose another Bush state there ain't a whole lot of Kerry states left out there Mac has a chance of snagging

bronco300

was gonna say, if cali stays a D state like the past 4 elections...all obama would need is another couple states and he'd have it...

michaeltx

Called states so far
Obama takes
NH 4
VT 3
MA 12
CT 7
NJ 15
DE 3
MD 10
DC 3
ME 4
PA 21
IL 21
MI 17
WI 10
MN 10
NY 31
RI 4
OH 20
NM 5
IA 7
McCain takes
KY 8
TN 11
SC 8
OK 7
AR 6
ND 3
KS 6
WY 3
LA 9
WV 5
TX 34
AL 9
UT 5
MS 6
SD 3
NE 4 holding one for a weird split electoral vote there.
electoral votes
Obama 207
McCain 143

michaeltx

as of right now he has 284 electoral votes not sure what states are being called as his as of now but he had to have gotten all that he was leading in to hit that number already!!

bionicarm

As I stated before... Congratulations to Obama. Let's hope he does everything he claims he can do to turn the economy of this country around.

michaeltx

none of the so called battle ground states that have been waiting on still havent posted their numbers yet.
FL
VA
NC
IN
MO

U

usirchchris

Originally Posted by EL GUAPO
http:///forum/post/2826262
Sad and disappointing is more the words I would use .
Well he has 4 years to prove us wrong .
Ugh....I am strapping on my seatbelt now...Hope for the best...expect the worst...