odyssea jebo lights???

robpsca

Originally Posted by Bailey52
hey whats the sellers name.. I have mailed mine twice and havent gotten a response
Hey Bailey
sorry it took so long to get back to ya bud. the Item number: 7737755091 and the user is fishman911

robpsca

LOL its worse then waiting to find out if its a boy or a girl!
ordered our yesterday. been busy with a Q/T tank for ich.

reefdweler

Originally Posted by DevilBoy
just so you all know on the same auction site they have the Jebo MH/PC fixtures going for $200.... i think i may get one for my tank... :thinking:

dO YOU HAVE ONE OF THE mh/PC SETUPS FROM jEBO?

robpsca

OK YALL woo hooo
we got the lights. WOW!!!! HUGE difference.
Bailey? do you like yours? saw u got them and had a problem with the legs. we did too. LOL only took us 20 mins.
shrooms and Xenia are really spreading to the light. their like AAAAAHHHHHHh feeels sooooo gooooood
im soooo addicted to this hobby
:happyfish

steve24

i got the same lights "3 plugs" at aquatraders.com for 130 bucks, thats with shipping and the mounting stands ...

bailey52

yea mine came to 120 with everyone.. I like them.. I mean you can tell they arent the highest quality.. but for the price.. can be beaten.. with the legs.. you didnt get them to sit perfectly did you? Mine are just barely on

fishrule

I ordered the 24" for my 25g tank yesterday... I'll let you guys know how they work when they get here... I'll post pictures even...

devilboy

Originally Posted by reefdweler
dO YOU HAVE ONE OF THE mh/PC SETUPS FROM jEBO?
no i did not buy it, the seller who i was dealing with stopped replying to my messages when i asked him why he would only guarentee the bulbs to work on delivery, and i asked him about a Jebo warranty and he never replied back. so i take it what i heard about the fixtures is true that there is no warranty even through Jebo

reefdweler

Yeah I dont think there is, but whoever you buy from usually will work with you if something goes wrong. I have a 24" jebo compact w/moon lights as well as 3 ap1500 powerheads and a jebo 180 skimmer. They all work very well for me, and very happy with them.

robpsca

Originally Posted by Bailey52
yea mine came to 120 with everyone.. I like them.. I mean you can tell they arent the highest quality.. but for the price.. can be beaten.. with the legs.. you didnt get them to sit perfectly did you? Mine are just barely on
lol NO! the legs are not all the way centered. ours looks just like yours does on your tank top. that little piece that slides into the light itself. then the larger bracket for the tank, has a space between it and the light. but its very secure only thing i dont like is : the swivel part of the light raising it and lowering it for maintenance. the light doesnt go down on the supports correctly due to the "bow" of the legs. but ya just give it an easy nudge and its right back where its supposed to be. we had a 10 k and a 50/50 before the crispness of this light is awesome for the price. i cldt see spending 900 for the 48" with MH and blues w/ moons. even tho i wanted them! ours has the 3 cords as well. fans are a tad small for the heat they put out. and we dont notice the "noise" everyone was talking about its very quiet so far! lets hope it stays that way.Devil boy here is the item #7739113566 from member fishman911 prompt , responded to ALL questions.

nytrillium

so what do you guys think of the bulbs in the jebo MH setups? I was thinking of buying the HQI 150 watt bulbs from that site (aquauniverse) since they are like 1/4 the price of all others. Are they worth a dam?

fishrule

I setup my 24" 130w Jebo Odyssea PC Lights today...
These are sweet... Totally worth the money... (Cheap) $79.00 Shipped...
The setup Included:
- 1 12000k 65w Daylight
- 1 True Actinic Blue Light
- 2 Blue Moon LED Night Lights (Look awesome in the dark)
- 1 Stand
- 2 Internal Fans (Super Quiet)
Some people said these overheat a bit, so I left off the plastic window that protects the lights and they stay fairly cool...
Even though the fixture is cheap, it does its job very well... A++
(I plan on getting the 48" 260W 2x65W Daylight 12000K, 2x65W Actinic Blue, 4 Moonlights for $130.00 Shipped or the 48" 542W Metal Halide Fixture & Ballast System 2x175W double ended HQI 20,000K, 2x96W compact fluorescent bulb actinic blue,6xLED Moonlights for $360.00 Shipped)

I will post a few pictures of the 24" PC when I get a chance...

bailey52

yep the 48" i have are cheap.. but way worth the money.... but the fans.. its in my basement so I dont worry about the noise... but they arent quite... and also.. Be careful removing that acrylic sleeve covering the bulbs... salt will creep in there, and can get on the metal caps which =
I would leave it on... people say they over heat just cause they feel hot.. thats not OVER heating.. just heating! We are talking about 260W and 4 bulbs