Off Topic Stuff: Seen any good movies lately?

phil1964

I am taking notes on some movies that I have heard are good but... any Williem Holden fans?
Showing my age but what about Stalag 17 or Bridge on the River Kwai?
The Bridges at Toko-Ri or even The Moon is Blue
(Any M*A*S*H* fans?)
Any Otto Preminger fans?
Maybe I am too old.:eek:

maxweljames

did someone say MASH. I have seen every episode at least 5 times. And that was before they came out on DVD. The movie isn't bad but the show is one of the all time greats. My wife hates the show. I am forced to sit up late at night watching season after season. Does anybody know when season 5 is to be released on DVD?.

wrassecal

Originally posted by DvSKiN
Go figure, but my favorite all time move was A Knights Tale
I loved it!!! LoL

I think I watched that movie 50 times on HBO:D

kzlen

wow over 200 dvds?! I have like 4.
two movies that i think are really good and a must see ..
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.
The red violin

fishtanker

Ghostbusters 1 and 2 are awesome...Bill Murray is the man in those.
"Back off man, i'm a scientist", "What about the twinkie?"
LOL

jarvis

Originally posted by Kzlen
Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are dead.

Would you like to play a game of questions?

elitsoh

usual sucpects was a great film.the best a baldwin has been in......speakin of snatch .....you like daggs?

elitsoh

how bout lord of the rings twin towers...was pretty good saw it last night with slothy @ a buddies house

Because she is my idol and all-time favorite singer, my favorite movie is Selena. :D
Best classics:
Clue
Caddyshack
And that one old Western comedy about the black sherrif in the small town, and the guy named "Headley', who nobody ever got his name right.
I saw Pirates of the Carribbean in theatres recently and loved it, it was too funny! Two more comedies worth mention are Friday and Next Friday. Laughed my a$$ off at those two. Very possibly the funniest movies I've ever seen.
I'm looking foward to seeing Freddy vs Jason sometime soon, I've always been a horror fan. And I personally thought Minority Report sucked. :p

madd catt

They say freddy vs jason is doing very well in the theaters but i think i will wait till it gets on home video and house of a thousand corpses has just been released on dvd.
If anyone likes horror or b movies you can go here www.dvdmaniacs.net

D

daniel411

Originally posted by madd catt
....and house of a thousand corpses has just been released on dvd. [/url]

I REALLY REALLY didn't like that movie, just to meaningless morbid, as he intended it to be.
I just seen a movie called "Spun", pretty good for any movie buffs. EVERYONE is in it as a cameo.