Off topic....

Chasmodes

It's not my pic...one of my favorites though.
My friend Jim of Maine took this pic of me catch and release fishing for brookies in Virginia's Shenandoah National Forest. I scanned it and every now and then set this as my wallpaper at work because it really does help me escape, taking me back to one of the most tranquil spots that I've ever been. I treasure this one.
Sorry, it's sort of off topic, but I love the pic and couldn't resist sharing it with y'all!

blazehok68

Originally Posted by blennius
It's not my pic...one of my favorites though.
My friend Jim of Maine took this pic of me catch and release fishing for brookies in Virginia's Shenandoah National Forest. I scanned it and every now and then set this as my wallpaper at work because it really does help me escape, taking me back to one of the most tranquil spots that I've ever been. I treasure this one.
Sorry, it's sort of off topic, but I love the pic and couldn't resist sharing it with y'all!

that is a great pic. there is nothing better than standing in a stream fishin for little brookies. i go to western pa every now and again trout fishing outside of pittsburgh, and it is the best. a lot of people wonder why i like fishing there, they say the fish arent that big, it cant be fun. its not about how big the fish are, its about the atmosphere, and the peacefulness, and just getting back to yourself and your thoughts. just wanted to say i feel yah on seeing the picture and getting back.

swlover

Oh did someone mention flowers??!!!! Thats right up my ally, I used to sell lilies, I've been out of it for a couple of years to replenish my stock maybe next year. I did buy some newer hybrids last year...you all think fish is addictive..well they are but here is my other passion, I have 250 different variries and counting...not to mention other flowers as well. The first shots are some of my favorites then some other flowers I have..enjoy.

swlover

Originally Posted by NM reef
A old farm shed in B&W...

I like the natural setting of this pic...and the black and white makes it look like a step back into time...great shots. All it needs is an old man whittling on the front porch with a sleeping hound and it would look like most of the people that live in my area! Love East Tennessee!