Official shark picture thread!

wrong system, i dont have any of those options just view image, i did, turned the zoom down to 25%, and it still says its to big!!:help:

triggeraa

LazyEast,
triggera, are those your sharks?
Yes, those were my sharks. I had to get rid of them because my large puffers were picking on them. They went to a wealthy fish collector from Los Angeles.

novice150

Great pics everyone!! Cool idea for a thread too Cincy!:) I'll try to post some pics of my sharks tonight. This holiday shopping is killing me. hehe

jim27

This is the best pic of the white spotted bamboo I can be arsed to get tonight. Damn thing wont sit still when I'm in front of the tank.

grouperhead

Jim, I love that horn. They're my favorite of all "aquarium" sharks (epualettes a distant second.) Great pics everyone!

novice150

I know I committed to pics, but after being dragged from mall to mall, I'm beat! I just tried to post some, but sfw.com's new limits on size mean I have to resize all my pics. Will do ASAP:)
Jim27: Stocking list is pretty much the same. BT, bamboo, and horn in the big tank, and bonnet head on it's way. The bonnet head is not growing as fast as I hoped (will be a good thing in the long run) so I plan to move him early spring.