OH MY...This is DELICIOUS

meowzer

Have any of you tried this marinade??? I marinated some steaks in it today....and I have to say it WAS GREAT!!!!

S

smartorl

I've never seen it before but I'll have to look next time. I'm always up for something different, I'm eating baked chicken breasts every day, I had had everything from teriyaki to bar-b-q.

I did find one surprise stand out. Mix one can of cranberry sauce with a packet of Lipton Onion soup mix, mix well and pour over chicken breasts and bake. I spooned the extra sauce over my rice. It was super delish!

meowzer

It was something new they were putting out at Walmart, and I figured what the heck.....I will definitely stock up on it....cause it seems every time I like something, they stop stocking
it

S

smartorl

I'm going there early tomorrow morning. I hate going to Walmart but I need things that I can only get there, I try to go early before the masses arrive, otherwise, I will be surpressing the urge to ram people with my cart and smack the parents of all the screaming, snotty nosed kids.

nw2salt08

Quote:
Originally Posted by meowzer http:///forum/thread/380200/oh-my-this-is-delicious#post_3308472
It was something new they were putting out at Walmart, and I figured what the heck.....I will definitely stock up on it....cause it seems every time I like something, they stop stocking
it

I know what you mean! They made some Italian sausage there at one point and it was amazing. Then, after 6 months, they stopped making it all of the sudden. Talk about a cranky customer! I'll definitely have to try the marinade. I know if you have it there then we'll definitely have it here. If it's as good as you say then I'll have to stockpile it here as well. lol