Oh. You won't believe this SETUP!110g SPS w/ 75g.Fuge AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS

saltn00b

if not, if nakadoc doesnt take the test kits, i would like second dibs on that as well as the dart and OM.

84chris

Are you still trying to sell it as a whole system? Im in cleveland and would be more than willing to buy some stuff off of you.

lubeck

I'm ready to part out.. Live stock first... locals preffered... if you don't come pick up, you pay the shipping....
It would make me very happy if someone would purchase all my fish together... they really get along and are all mated.
I work alot so i will do my best to check email
rlubecky@sbcglobal.net
I forgot to add i have 1- 5" Crocea and 1-8" Squamosa Giant Clam

nu2salt

how much shipped for the frogspawn,blasto,pink zoos and corcea clam to 40356,ky. you can pm me with the price if you perfer.
thank you
nu2salt

jerthunter

Sorry to hear that you are parting it out, it sounded like a nice tank but I have no room or money for a whole new tank. However since you are parting it out I would be very interested in most of your zoos and maybe the frogspawn also. I live just west of Cleveland in Elyria so I am only about an hour away so pickup wouldn't be a problem.
Also, if you have any pictures of the zoos and any LPS corals you have I would love to see them to see if they are something I would want.