Oh. You won't believe this SETUP!110g SPS w/ 75g.Fuge AND ALL THE TRIMMINGS

lubeck

trying to figure out pictures... got a new computer with different program...
everything is still for sale..

pondy

I would be really intrested in some zoas. And the purple cats paws, and some digitata. What are you asking for them? My zip code is 83442. thanks Dustin

lubeck

corals are pending right now... but all other livestock and equipment for sale... make me a deal!!!!

msez2u

I know you dont want to break up your fish, but will you sale them in the pairs if there are two..

lubeck

Originally Posted by MsEz2u
I know you dont want to break up your fish, but will you sale them in the pairs if there are two..

yes i will sell them as pairs

lubeck

All corals and clams are sold.... The fish, live rock and live sand are next before selling the equipment/
however, I have a Aqua Medic DE 2-250w and 1-150 DE Fixture that can go now since there are no corals... Price is $500.. bought new $999.00 its 1 year old. Lots of extra bulbs that will go with the purchase.

msez2u

I want a pair of the clowns and the purple gobys, I also would like all the emeralds and shrimp along with 20 of the mix hermits and 20 snails. If the clowns host the anemone I will buy that as well. my email address is auntbree2jj@hotmail.com email me and I can get ya paid and down a few critters and fish

jeffm

Very nice meeting you Lubeck(Bob) and thanks for the nice corals/clams
. I looked at everything that he is selling and it is all very nice. If I needed any of it, I would be going back.

lubeck

Originally Posted by reef noob
i am interested in the uv sterilizer+shipping to 84332
90 bucks shipped to your door! Do you want it?

butters

can you get some pics of the tank and stand for me? i live 20min away and will be interested in the tank when you can sell that.
would i be able to hook up a canister filter to the tank?