Ohhhh, my Lanta.

lmforbis

Unless you are using the seachem ammonia test the ammonia the prime is detoxifying will still show up. I suspect over time ammonia built up but it probably isn't as bad as the test shows. You'll probably end up doing several more large water changes. You might consider getting an ammonia badge. They work with prime.

Kristin1234

Unless you are using the seachem ammonia test the ammonia the prime is detoxifying will still show up. I suspect over time ammonia built up but it probably isn't as bad as the test shows. You'll probably end up doing several more large water changes. You might consider getting an ammonia badge. They work with prime.
Only test for ammonia I have is api. I know. Terrible

lmforbis

See if you can get an ammonia badge. Don't know if ***** has them. And keep making water so it is ready if you need it.

Kristin1234

See if you can get an ammonia badge. Don't know if ***** has them. And keep making water so it is ready if you need it.
It'll be tomorrow. My blue tang has went from bad to a little better. What do you think the chances of her making it are? She is by far the most affected fish. All others are looking better. Fox face is no longer pajama'd. Which is what I call when he's all freaked out or sleeping

Kristin1234

She went from losing all flamboyancy if that's how to spell it to able to keep herself up right.

I lost my mandarin and lawn mower.

: ( I'm devastated.

jay0705

Water changes and if you can add more flow to increase your oxygen. As bang said prime can lower it.