Ok I give up 58g Corner for sale.

team2jndd

The corals need to go so make some offers. I need them to be sold before everything else. The fish i can bring to the lfs but they arent getting my corals. If somebody has a 225 or bigger I will give them the purple tang for free. All of the fish are free to anybody with a tank 225 or bigger.

D

deepsixer

Originally Posted by team2jndd
can you pick up?

oh sorry I live in Houston 77015 I would also need it shipped.

team2jndd

Ok, the only thing with that is that im not really sure how to ship lol. Also, you wont get to see what ur getting which i dont really like. All of the rock is nice but its all different sizes and shapes.

psusocr1

hey team
i live close enought o pick anythign up so if you REALLY NEED to get rid of stuff(especially corals) or rock etc. i will take everythign for bare bottom prices,,,but like i said thats only if you cant get rid of it all and need to dump it for real cheap
so if you want to give me a price for all your stuff (corals, rock etc.) i might be interesting

team2jndd

well the coral and rock shouldnt be hard to sell but if you want the fish you can have them. I will give you all the fish for 50.

team2jndd

buy the coralsssss lol i really need to get rid of them i will accept fair offers. I cant do that until you make them though.

team2jndd

I will do 750 for all livestock. thats over 100 lbs of live rock 60 lbs of sand all corals fish inverts etc.

psusocr1

if there is any way ic an see pics of the corals now i would take and pick them all up
i knwo they went through some bad times and i knwo you dont have a camera except your phone i dont think but if you can get me some nice shots ill be down

team2jndd

I have the digital camera back. I will take pics now. You want the corals and liverock or just coral? Ill take some pics now.