Ok I give up 58g Corner for sale.

trumpety

Sorry to hear about your situation. I guess the anthelia isn't going to work out. Did it make it there healthy?
Hope is works out.
Beau

sturner

Thanks,
Before I commit, how many are we talking? Is this for all the green and blue or just the ones you have listed as small?

team2jndd

all of them. And beau i actually just got ur shipment 10 minutes ago. From the smell im not so sure they made it but you did an amazing job of packaging. I have my hopes high because they are a beautiful coral. I will get you pictures as soon as or if they open. I am very happy with the amount you sent me. I am going to throw an octobubble in with the bta just because with the amount you sent i dont feel itd be fair not to. Thank you very much. I will ship monday morning.

team2jndd

I was referring to the big and the small. It is about 25 small blues and atleast 40 big bright greens. Let me know. They spread very quickly.

team2jndd

I am located in 10541. I am not sure of the exact weight I have. If you wanted all of it I could find out. I am selling at 4/lb (i spent 9)

psusocr1

hey team the earlies i can get there is sunday so depending on what you have left by then i can come take the rest..we can work something out if interested

team2jndd

I am interested I just dont know what I will have left. So far the only thing I have an offer for is the zoos. However, by sunday the anthelia will hopefully be opened up so that might make up for the zoos. I dont really think I can go any lower than 250 because thats already alot lower than what I originally wanted. I just need to get rid of this stuff before my next vacation so that I can actually relax and not worry about them. Let me know what you think.

team2jndd

Im shipping out some other stuff on monday so i will ship monday. my paypal account is screamin_reefers

team2jndd

I need to get rid of the coral asap. I will do 250 for all of them!! psusocr are you still interested? I will throw in the sponge and lta for another 50. They were each 70$

team2jndd

Anybody want any of the corals? Just make an offer if its decent ill take it. I really dont wanna bring them to the lfs but im running out of time. I cant sell the tank and equipment until they are gone. Let me know.

psusocr1

ya im def. still interested but as is aid ill be in philly today till tomm and then tomm i would be able to get them for pickup!

team2jndd

do you want the lta and spnge as well? Im selling the lights so would like to get rid of them as well. What about the fish and inverts? I would like to get rid of as much as possible as fast as possible. I know youll give them a good home. Let me know.

threed240

How much for the overflow sent to 30739? That is when you have sold all of your livestock of course. I have a 55 im setting up and I need one. By the way, how many gph is it rated for? & I need a heater.