one fish needed HELP MEEE

ok i need one more fish to add to these, i am going to put them in a 29g reef tank, 30lb live rock and corals and so on
1 nemo - max 3"
1 hi fin banded goby - max 2" w/ pistol shrimp
1 purple firefish - max 3"
1 bangaii cardinalfish - max 3"
the six line and 4/12 line wrasse r very agrressive towards shy inoffensive species(ie. gobies, dartfish...) and i have 2 of those at least and in a 29g tank, im afraid that it will be agrressive
so the next fish i needs to be reef safe, 3" or less when an adult and the six and 4/12 wrasse r out.

premilove

yea i was in need of another fish and i added a nemo. they are great together.. where ever one goes, the other follows. my grandma loves watching them.

ok since u said the midas blenny i started looking at blennies and i found one thank you the other fish is the tail spot blenny that will be my final fish
i almost went for the 2 nemos i didnt think i was going to find another fish though

stones

Yellow canary wrasse. They are beautiful & not aggressive towards others at all. Cost about $18
& with the fish & their colors you currently have, the bright yellow of the wrasse will look awesome.
https://www.saltwaterfish.com/site_11...ot_parent_id=4
I have one, he's 2-3" & absolutely gorgeous, love watching him & he's very peacefull, he's even buddied up with a purple pigme angelfish that i have which is kind of strange but cool.