One Year Anniversary!!!

atrialfib22

Happy Anniversary to you guys and your wonderful tank!
And kudos on the new aquascape...it looks great. :high five: to your hubby on the awesome stand/cabinets.

Man!...your tank really is an inspiration! If one day your corals get too big and you decide to frag'em keep me in mind! Mesa is not TOO long of a drive for me

nordy

Very nice looking tank! I am just starting my reef tank and am getting excited looking at yours, it's an inspration.

azfishgal

Thanks everyone for the compliments! It's been fun this past year. I'll feel much better though once I get my ballast fixed.

WangoTango, this was my first batch after having them for almost a year. I don't think they were sexually mature when I bought them. The little Bangaiis are 12 weeks old and luckily my pair have not produced anymore eggs. If they do they are on their own as I am going back to school and won't have the time to raise another batch. If I was wanting to raise more, I would feed the mated pair live food and that would cause them to breed more often.

Kevin, it sure helps to have a better camera.
For the first time I was actually happy with a full tank shot. (I have a Nikon D40x, although I still don't know how to use it.)

maelv

It's come a long way...i remember we were setting up our tank at roughly the same time....I miss my old tank.....but I will start to fill up my new one soon....
Looks great....and your current fishies look ALMOST as good as those pictures you had taped up 12 months or so ago.....

azfishgal

Oh you remember that! I actually forgot about those.

OK, lets share with everyone else what you were talking about.

azfishgal

Originally Posted by Kevin34 http:///forum/post/2508680
What ever happened to you getting that jawfish?
Jawfish? I tossed that idea in the very beginning. Now that my Goby is gone I want to get a Mandarin and then some other small Goby, maybe a Yellow Watchman, they are so cute! But I have to wait until the nursury tank is empty so I can QT any new fish.
Clownfish, no, breeding the Cardinals was very easy, they pretty much did it all on their own. I was just lucky enough to realize the male was holding eggs. If you want the entire story you can go to my other thread, pretty much takes you through the experience of having Baby Bangaiis and what it involves, LOTS of work, but still fun.
https://forums.saltwaterfish.com/t/297069/the-babies-are-here

iyachtuxivm

Wow looks great. After reading the cardinal thread im reading all of em
! Looking for the sequal or will it be a trilogy.

sk8shorty01

Looks great azfishgal! Well now you have passed the 12 month hump and now you are never allowed to make a mistake in marine husbandry again. You are a seasoned vet and have to be perfect from here on out LOL... Keep up the good work and lets hope to see another one of these posts in a year!