only in this hobby

wattsupdoc

Spending a half hour picking out paint, and then when the H.Depot guy telss your son " your gonna have a pretty blue room now 'eh", you say "no, it's for a fish tank", the guy looks at you like your crazy and your kid suddenly gets dissapointed.
Going back to Lowes with a great big bag of plumbing fittings and returning them with a big stack of receipts for 30.00 worth of store credit, then going right back to the plumbing section to buy "the ones you now
need"

skipperdz

having a tank for growing algae, a tank for sick fish, a tank to hold your new fish that you will eventually put into your "tank"...and then for several hours taking and retaking photographs to post on here all our "friends" to see

cgrant

When my wife saw the credit card bill for $1200 fish tank lights...now that raised an eye-brow! :help:
Off to the dungeon with you!

vavoom

To go nuts with all the frustration and water disasters and say never again :mad: , only to find yourself a couple years later looking to buy back in :thinking: Only bigger and better because you realized all your mistakes the first time around and have a better plan this time
. What can I say, I'm hooked :happyfish but I have to wait a year or so to see if we are going to move or not, but I'm cleared with the wife for at least a 400gal tank (125g b4)
the possibilities :thinking:
Rob