Opinion for Bang Guy or other expert on Bangaii...

bhav_88

I have two fish tanks now... I am planning on turning one of them into a damsel/hawkfish tank. The current inhabitants of each tank are as follows.
Bicolor Pseudochromis
Blue Damsel
Bangaii Cardinal
Regal Tang
Flame Angel
Yellowhead Jawfish
The question is, should I move the Bangaii over to the larger tank? I would like to conserve space in there and would prefer to have him in the smaller tank, being a smaller fish, but I am not sure if it is good for such a passive fish to be with these two warmongering creatures. They make him stay in a corner of the fishtank all day, and if he tries to leave they will snap at him. Fortunately, at night he has free reign of the tank.

majakarot

i'm no expert like Bang Guy, but i can tell you that my cardinals HATED aggression, i was battling ick with them and they were showing erratic behavior, i removed my damsels and the ick went away and the cardinals really mellowed out, in fact, they were so happy i now have 30 or 31 cardinals:D (28 or 29 babies + mom and dad)

rane

bang guy I would really love to see pics of your 155 bow front I have the same tank maybe I can get some ideas on your setup

rane

Thanks Bangguy,
Do you have a canopy on your tank? I have been searching and cant find any for the 155 bow front
awesome tank by the way thanks for the pic

bang guy

Actually I do not have a canopy yet :( I have a carpenter tasked with it but not until he runs out of other work to do. Maybe in FEb or Mar this year.

bhav_88

I'm not sure of how to tell the difference between a male and female. I could likely get a mate, if I knew which I had and how to tell the difference.