OT: BEER whats your favorite

unsalted

Dugan, shiner bock IS GOOOOOOOOD!!, but I can't get it east of the Missippi, they don't distribute it this way, but a patient of mine brings it to me a couple of times a year.

polarpooch

You folks haven't had PABST? The blue ribbon of beers? (hehe) My dad used to love it cold in a can....because it was cheap. It's funny though...we make fun of Pabst drinkers here.
I've been a Coors Light drinker ever since I drank $1.80 worth of 10-cent taps back in grad school in Denver (1990)---and woke up the next day WITHOUT a hangover.
Anyone ever hear of New Glarus Brewery's Spotted Cow? Very good beer.

rbmount

I think Bad Frog comes from Indiana, I found it at Frugal McDugal in Charlotte. They Have some cool stuff on their web site.

No one has ever gotten schlitz faced?!? By far the cheapest beer i know of and it was a weekly ritual in high school to talk about the weekend schlitz stories.

cayman isl

...what the heck, a picture of the bar too!
(Notice the tropical fish on the front)
(pay no attention to the fat people)

lovethesea

cool backyard bar. Speaking of beers and Cayman island......how about Sting Ray beer? We LOVED it, tried to figure how to ship it home. We normally have to have AB products in the house, but that micro would have been the exception.

cayman isl

Never tried to get Stingray home, but did bring back plenty of Tortuga spiced rum!!
I do agree with you, Stingray is good brew, although when sitting on the beach in GC I think anything would be suffiscient!

michael7979

The best beer I have had is BULLFROG made by a little brew pub in Issaquah,Wash.. Can get it in Oregon but only in a few spots . I agree w/ THECLAW, (Jack Danials) You can get Arrogant

[hr]
ale in Oregon so if you are up this way grab one.

I like just about every beer excecpt the one with the elephant. Sam Adams, Fosters but mostly drink Miller Lite.
Because
U
Deserve
What
Every
Individual
Should
Ever
Recieve:D