OT: Coke vs.Pepsi

wamp

Say what you want about

[hr]
.... She has her OWN JET!!!... Do you?? She is a multi, multi, and even more multi millionaire!! Are you? I don't hate anyone rich. I wish she were mine! I could buy sea world with her money!!
Anyway, I liked pepsi before my diet.. Now I like water!

beth

Administrator
Staff member
"I love the little 6 ounce cokes in a bottle.
Now that is good stuff !"

You got that right broomer! Nothing like sittin' under the palm tress, with a freezer-chilled 6oz-er!
:D
However, when I'm not drinking the little diet coke bottles, I prefer Diet Pepsi straight up in a can--icy chilled, of course.

aqua

Originally posted by Bob the Builder:
<strong>I perfer pepsi. The more suger, the better, the more hyper i get! All my friends say Coke is better, they are wrong!not looking for trouble, keep that in mind... Which do you like better:
Pepsi
or
Coke?</strong><hr></blockquote>

aqua

Originally posted by Bob the Builder:
<strong>I perfer pepsi. The more suger, the better, the more hyper i get! All my friends say Coke is better, they are wrong!not looking for trouble, keep that in mind... Which do you like better:
Pepsi
or
Coke?</strong><hr></blockquote>
Hi, I like Pepsi better too..but out of curosity today I tried the new vanilla coke...ugghhh!

broomer5

Hey Beth - I don't disagree with ya one bit, and ya know those little freezer-chilled 6oz caffeine coke bullets taste pretty good sittin' under a buckeye tree too !!

wamp

No problem Demosthenes. No offense taken.... People just slamed her at the top so I had to do the gentilmanly thing and defend her honor. She will be my future X-Wife!!! :)

demosthenes

Originally posted by wamp:
<strong>No problem Demosthenes. No offense taken.... People just slamed her at the top so I had to do the gentilmanly thing and defend her honor. She will be my future X-Wife!!! :) </strong><hr></blockquote>
Just felt like saying something, but anyways, I totally agree with you on the Britany thing! I also agree with Jeo on milk and water. They are all I need, and since wrestling started, I don't drink anything but milk, water, OJ, and other juices. I just remember that I liked Coke, back in the good ole days!

maryc137

Pepsi, Pepsi,Pepsi!! Is there anything else?? (I must admit that my husband has worked at Pepsi for 25 years so I wouldn't be caught dead buying that "other stuff". When we do to a restaurant that serves coke products, I drink water.

saltyrich

Have you ever heard of a Jack Daniels and Pepsi? I don't think so! Coke's been around longer, has more bite, and is the preference of anyone that drinks whiskey or bourbon. Nuff said.