OT: getting to know the people behind the posts

HNF2K that was kind of harsh man, it was a good game and some of the things that happened I disagreed with, from both sides, but any way nice lobsters Von_Rahvin, hope you didnt get any pregnant females;), and I dont think you can eat all those lobsters by yourself so how about this you eat the head and Ill be willing to eat the tail;)

hnf2k

who says i hate football? i watched the game. i was talking about the 49'ers game. they blew a 24 point lead. their special teams were a mess. they didnt spike the ball when they were supposed to. it was a big upset.

magic

I don't watch a lot of football but I heard that if the 49ers had spiked the ball they would have got a 10sec penaltie, and lost anyway, ok I said my bit, I'll go hide in my corner again:p

R

rogeta

i really don't know if you will believe me lilbuddy but shockey used to live right behind me...he was so much older then me we never associated but he lived behind me none the less..just thought i would throw that in since you were wearing the jersey and all..later!
~Rocco~

R

rogeta

no..not anymore. from what i hear he bought his mom a house by a lake somewhere..i think his mom was divorced though..he lived with her...went to ada high...thats about all the knowledge i have of him lol. Like i said we never talked..
later
~Rocco~

R

rogeta

lol..well thats what i hear...he never really waved if thats any indication...but i never talked to him personally...had a few big partys though..lol later
~Rocco~

S

sinner's girl

This post fell to page 3, and I can not let it fall anymore! So i'll take up space here instead of starting a new topic.
I want another fish. I need one that can hold it's own against my aggressive clown but who won't harm or pick on my clowns (i've very protective of them).
2 clowns in a 55gl. It's missing something.
I mean aggressive! The female has been ok with the little male for the past year, but she killed all other fish we tried to add before adding another clown. We have not tried to add a fish in a year, do you think now that the clown have a friend she'll leave another fish alone?
So what fish should I add? something will charactor and personality that looks good.
have a great weekend everyone.