OT: Go Cubs !!!

phil1964

Kind of scary the cubs scoring all these runs in all these games.
Kind of makes me wonder when it will all come crashing down.
I REALLY hope they make the series.
Even if they lose it, as heart breaking as it will be, at least let them make it to the series.
How is that for a negative attitude?
Only from a cubs fan.

dacia

I've never been a Cubs fan, but I guess I give them a little sympathy vote. As long as Sosa keeps the cork in wine bottles rather than his bat, I hope they go to the Series.
Then I hope they lose in 4 to the YANKEES. :D :D :D

lovethesea

I want the Cubs to win because we have so much fun at the Cards-Cubs games, but can't stand Sosa. It will come crashing down with they meet the Yankees unfortunately.:( But they have gotten this far, so you never know.:)

nm reef

Being a life long Cards fan its difficult to say this but I hope the Cubs pull it off.Matter of fact I'd seriously enjoy seeing the Cubs go against the Redsox in a World Series
I may get my dream series yet....if my Cards aren't in the running then I'd be happy with a classic series like Cubs vs Redsoxs. So far the play offs have been decent....damn Yankees though!!!

Home of
New Mexico Reef

nmreef@cox.net

lovethesea

ditto.....;) Wishin' for a Cubs- Redsox, that will be fun.
Yankees game was very interesting tonight though. Can't go to the world series being a bunch of bullies. (IMO) :D

lovethesea

now if we can just get everybody to stay in their seats even if the ball is comin' right at 'em! My heart sank on that play. This just proves there is some bad karma of some sort. And the guy who was just wanting a ball now has it.(bad karma that is) He is now in the wittness protection program. Lets hope that its broken tonight.

zibnata

Its amazing when everyones team is out of it , its time to root against the Yanks. Jeolousy perhaps?
P.S. now if they loose I guess I'll hear about it.But thats the chance I have to take.