OT- How old is everyone here

brandons

Just started last week... need a few more items purchased yet and finish building a canopy and I'm off :joy:
This thread reminds me of back in the day of IRC chats with mIRC and someone would be like A/S/L and everyone would just start flooding with ages and such..

darknes

20 here....I agree, it's not an easy hobby for a college student, but it's definitely worh it!!!

misfit

DAM I feel like on old man im 31.Started with fresh 8 months ago with 55 got into salt about 4 months ago with a 55 then upgraded to a 120

bot587

17 here got into the hobby 5 or 6 years ago with an eclipse 25 system. I think i said 7 years before lol but now that i think bout it 5 or 6.

flipper263

41....sheesh and some of you say you feel old??? Being a grandmother doesn't make me feel as old as hearing the age of all you people.
20 years of FW tanks...8 months of SW and loving it.
Brenda:jumping:

*bta*

Im 14, i work at an art teachers camp to get money, im also going to probably apply for a job as a busboy, im a literally broke from this hooby but i love every bit

belothsurf

.....I'm 35.....and have been in this about 3 months........."being" 35.................:D "but", I still feel like I'm 32 or 33...:jumping:

petem

Yeah, let's hear it for the Forty year olds. I turned 40 this past Feb, and coincidentally, that's when my tank was set up. Now, everything has been running smoothly, I can just sit back, and Oh yeah, ENJOY IT.
It gets a little tough dragging 5gallon buckets of RO/DI water up from the basement during water changes, but, it keeps me young and fit.

grantman

34 here and I wouldn't go back to being a teenager if you paid me a million dollars. I have been in the hobby now for about 8 years and I think it is hard for whoever is doing it.