OT- How old is everyone here

russianspy

Originally posted by grantman
34 here and I wouldn't go back to being a teenager if you paid me a million dollars.

Why not? You'll love being a teen again
You'll feel like this---> :confused:
Originally posted by Sly

Hang in there, you'll start feeling like this --->
then -->
then ---> :nervous: then -->:help: then-->
then -->:joy: and :jumping: :happy: :hilarious

And thanks to Sly he gave a good description!

golfish

Originally posted by RussianSpy
Why not? You'll love being a teen again
You'll feel like this---> :confused:

That's not the way most of the teens I know are......They including my 20 year old daughter know everything, just ask em:rolleyes:

brandons

Originally posted by golfish
That's not the way most of the teens I know are......They including my 20 year old daughter know everything, just ask em:rolleyes:

I'm 20 and yes I still know everything

sergeant

34, About 13 years on fresh water now about 2 1/2 on salt water fish only but totaly new to reefs. :happyfish

audisteve

22 years of age and feel like I'm 45...A word to the wise, never ever, ever, ever buy a corportation that almost went bankrupt...unless you want to spend 20 hours a day reconstructing it. But hey, I'm one of the few freaks in this world that likes to constantly work.
Here's my day: Wake up:) , go to work:D ,once again find out that the previous owner was a moron and didn't pay the IRS for a lot of money that I now owe
, have lunch:) , go back to work for the rest of the day and rock it completely:happy: , go home work on my tank check the forum
, get ready for sleep:sleepy: , Start the cycle all over again:joy: .
Let's hope it pays off?

jaymen

I am 17, and I JUST got into saltwater 5 months ago. After a large breakout of ICH, my fish are all gone and I am back to square one and feeling a little discouraged!

belothsurf

Originally posted by RatPack
almost 21. wujuuuuu soon i be legaly drunk at downtown.:jumping:

Things are not looking good for you already my friend......first, a good command of the English language is a must.....and I mean while you are sober.....
Speaking "drunkese" is a whole different language.......for example, it very easy to say ..."no sir, ossifer, I've not been thinking...I mean drinking......ossifer"!
what the heck is "soon I be legally drunk at downtown"?
Sorry guys, I'm going off on a tangent..... :thinking: ...

nacl-man

Originally posted by golfish

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

cartman101

One more thing..........saltwater is alot better then freshwater!
5 years ago i had a 100gal tank (man, i wish i didn't sell that tank
) I had a 2 piranah which they survive for a 2 years then we(my family) sold that tank and then a few years later i wanted to try saltwater. WHY DID WE GET RID OF THAT TANK!!!!!!:notsure:

cartman101

Originally posted by Magic_Carp
when you were 10 you had a 100? dont you mean your parents had the 100 and your parents sold the 100?
lol just messin with ya!

ya,my parents had it. I was only like 8 years old