OT: One of those days

T

therock0861

Have you ever had one of those days that you would like to strangle everyone you see? That is the type of day I am having. I just have to ask myself why I do this job sometimes. Sorry just had to vent a little! Thanks :mad:

overanalyzer

Originally posted by TheRock0861
Have you ever had one of those days that you would like to strangle everyone you see? That is the type of day I am having. I just have to ask myself why I do this job sometimes. Sorry just had to vent a little! Thanks :mad:

Pretty much every day as of late - just during work ...

D

daniel411

Yep,
When I found out work suspended college reimbursement and some overtime. Just bought a house and had enough money left over/saved for buying my dream 480g acrylic tank and stand for my living room. Now it has to be put on hold, as I need to pay for school, and won't have ot rebuilding my savings account. Oh well, lifes still good, and I can't complain.

fishman830

yep.. then the kids at school say somthing .. and it escalates from there.... somtimes you just have an off day.. theres allways tommarow.. even though technically speaking tommarow never comes.

cindyski

vent, vent, vent!! its good for ya
i have 2 teenage girls so i could go on forever, but i wont take over your post ;)

T

therock0861

Ahhh thanks I am starting to feel better already thanks to the awesome clown pics always soothing to see the little guys in the aquarium. Thanks to all of you too!!

T

therock0861

Thanks I am feeling better now than I was earlier. Thanks guys

karajay

Originally posted by TheRock0861
I just have to ask myself why I do this job sometimes.

Just out of curiosity, what is your MOS?
I was a 3533 tractor-trailer operator.

lovethesea

hopefully the people you were wanting to strangle, you weren't relying upon to
CYA..... :D
Hopefully the day got better (or is). The time for you? about 4am?

T

therock0861

I am 0an 861 Artillery Scout Observer by mos and it is 0330 in the morning in beautiful Baghdad, Iraq. It was noone's fault in particular just having a bad day that is all and it is a little better now. Thanks guys.

T

therock0861

I am an 0861 Artillery Scout Observer by mos and it is 0330 in the morning in beautiful Baghdad, Iraq. It was noone's fault in particular just having a bad day that is all and it is a little better now. Thanks guys.

T

therock0861

Nikki,
Why is every day a bad day for you? I hope yours gets better too!!!!!!!!

scotts

Well considering that you are in the Marine Corp. the fact that you want to strangle everyone is a little scary. Especially because you can. (Please recognize the humor in this comment;) ).
Here is a story that has brightned my life. Last week the American Music Awards were on. While my daughter was watching the show she insisted on writing down all of the performers that performed on stage. Not all of the presenters, just the ones that preformed on stage. We have no idea why but she was very insisntent on writing down the names of the acts that were on the stage. We had to tell he some of the names and spellings of the people that were on the stage.
Just remember that is what you are over there for. So that an 8 year old girl can have the freedom to do this.
I am now off my soapbox.
BTW right now she is sitting in a box writing down the next idea for her next story.
Thank-you
Scott

T

therock0861

Little children like your daughter are why I really do this job. I read cards that come in to our HQ here in Iraq from children who made the cards at school and it definitely motivates me to keep going and it is enough to brighten any Marine or soldiers day. Thanks again for the kind words it is always welcomed and appreciated. God Bless America and her future!!!