OT-- Other Pets

reefnut

Goffin Cockatoo
We just brought this little guy home two days ago. He/She is still young but is a lot of fun. Anyone else have other pet that are not in the tanks?

michelle13

Tried to take a pic of my snake but she's very pissed off because she's fixing to shed so here's a pic of my cat, Jewel.

plum70rt

I love Parrots I have 3, kelly is 8 had her since she was 7 weeks old, can sing songs, whistles ,sings opera,very cool, she is a Double head amazon, also have a Blue and gold macaw, and a african grey,

reefnut

Nice Bird plum, I've decided the first words I'm teaching Nova is "Pretty Fish" :D the wife disagrees though.

Nice looking goffin ReefNut !
But given a chance .. I got to show of a couple of the other pets. :D
Ghost bull snake His name is Cache

My 8' jungle carpet Dundee :eek: (he don't like to sit still in front of the camera.)

Here is Pegasus a Triton Cockatoo he's now 39 and still acts like a 3 year old child :p
I like these OT topics :D :eek: :cool:

rabid frog

He is definately cool, I want a military macaw also, I really like them too zipper doesnt like to be snuggeld like a macaw does, I tried the cockatoo thing also they are really good birds too.

sheree

AS you can see...glass tanks werent just made for fish..this takes up most of the livingroom.
This is our 6ft redtail Boa..Nyrobi.