OT: What .......

watergal

I meant addiction not addition - but it does become an addition I guess..... I think I need to go to bed:sleepy:

tagg

Originally posted by Watergal
I meant addiction not addition - but it does become an addition I guess..... I think I need to go to bed:sleepy:

:sleepy: night-night :sleepy:

aarone

Im expecting...well i already know what is going to be under the tree.
27" flatscreen TV
overflow
return pump
SCWD
clothes (of course)
aaron

rbmount

I don't care if I get anything. My present is seeing my grandson's face when he gets this.......l Cuz "he ain't gots no puppy."

nm reef

I have reason to believe Santa is delivering a new 110L display...stand...canopy...and dual PFO 250 watt MH's...gotta love that bearded fat man from the north pole!:yes:

atf88

Originally posted by aarone
clothes (of course)
aaron

Christmas isnt Christmas without clothes :cheer:

skirrby

well i already know santa is bringing me a 260watt power compact light strip(coralife aqualight). and the pump for my skimmer. hopefully a refractometer but i dont know about that one. im sure some clothes and other stuff. but i didnt ask for a whole lot cause my birthday and xmas are so close together... my dad said he will build my stand for my birthday

rapt0r32

Santa isn't leaving me anything... but then again I had my Christmas in Nov when the SO and I spent 9 days with the mouse in 86 degree weather.... "sigh" I miss the living seas... HUGE Puffer was still there from 2 years ago...

cprdnick

Not real sure what I'm getting, but I'm almost positive none of it is going to have anything to do with aquariums. They hate my fish, and think I've spent too much money on them and too much time already. I don't get much support. Only way I'd get support from these people is if I won the lotto.
Clint

rbmount

Well, my grandson got his puppy today, and I AM THE KING
Well,I was going to take a pic of the two worn out pups, but the $#@% camera is on the fritz. Dad was happy mom was ill but she'll get over it.:rolleyes:

skirrby

Originally posted by stillfrodo
Hoping for

[hr]

[hr]
under my tree....:joy:

lol theres alot of people that want that.. she is hot, but she about a dumb as jessica simpson if not dumber.. lol she didnt even know what wal-mart is.