OT: Where are all of you guys from?

robchuck

Benj,
Of course there are some great LFS's in the Chicago area. My favorite (not the cheapest) is the Living Sea; it's in Park Ridge, which is a NW suburb. You've also got Scott's Pet Shop in Westchester (W suburb), Barrier Reef (Chicago - near Midway), and Pet Paradise in Downers Grove (W suburb). Also, if you don't want to travel far into IL, there is a LFS in Lansing, IL (just across the IL/IN border) called Terry's Aquariums. I used to go there when I used to live in the South burbs. There's quite a few others, but those are just the ones I usually go to.
And I know K-Zoo quite well. My bro goes to WMU, and I used to go to Grand Rapids all the time for biz, and swing by K-Zoo on those trips.
HTH

glinton

Right smack dab in the middle of cotton country-Plainview, Texas. It is so flat, I think I can see LA from here. :D

bubbatrev

Wilsonville, Oregon. Small town about 15 miles south of Portland, Oregon.
Oh BTW, RyeBread, iceberg, my wife is from Alliance, Ohio, and a diehard Bengals fan. I have always felt the good people of Cincinnati deserved a better football program than what they have been given. No owner should be a GM. Just my .02 cents worth. Oh I almost forgot Go Seahawks.
Bubbatrev

opazen

Tucson Az here. I know one guy who lives around here but im suprised theres not more... Maybe there scared of all the terrible fish stores?

kev

I've lived in Texarkana, TX my whole life... and all I have to say about it is, when am I moving to Key West, FL???? That would be great to be able to go snorkeling in a reef right on your own backyard!!!

dsa_mom

Greendale, WI suburb of Milwaukee, a very famous and historic community because it was one of three planned communities started by the federal govt after the depression to create work in the building of the village as well as a cheap place to live. The original inhabitants actually paid Uncle Sam their rent. But don't get me started I could go on for hours. A great place to live.

Wenatchee Washington, Haha try and say that right.
Well any way Iam from the Westcoast and I love it all of you overthere on the east coast need to move here.

<

[hr]
Lexington, NC. About ten miles south of the "Piedmont Triad"