OT: Where are all of you guys from?

entice59

SAN FRANCISCO!!! Coldest part of san francisco too. CANT GET ENOUGH OF THE FOG. WINTERS, FOG, RAIN, AND THE COLD IS WHAT A CALL A GOOD DAY, NONE OF THAT SUNNY CRAP, BRING ON THE DEPRESSING WEATHER!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hairtrigger

Hotlanta, Georgia here. Ok, it's not that hot right now, so I'll just go with good old Atlanta. We've got some great LFS' here. Awesome stuff. Anyone else from ATL area?

killyah

im from winnipeg ,manitoba... as they call it winter peg, - 32 is average for witer here!!! coldest place to live in canada...

buzz

Originally from Eastern Long Island in NY (ok...East Hampton...but I moved! and yes, that show on TV not too long ago was a joke..but it was weird because I knew a lot of people on the show...)
Now, I'm out in Los Angeles, CA, in a small town north of Glendale.

fishead

i was born and raised in cleveland but have been here (30 minutes south of charlotte, nc ) for half my life. 2.5 hour drive to the west and i'm in the smokey mountains, 2.5 hours east and i'm on the beach. i luv it here.

W

wildmike

hay salty I know how to pronouce were you live!!!! I am from southeastern Washington...Tri-Cities......If you have every heard of Hanford nuclear reactors?? It is my back yard...I can drive there in about 5 minutes. NO I DON"T GLOW!!(most of the time)
just stay away from the water :D
Mike