OT: Where is the best place to host website?

blueberryboomer

Hi to all, Just a quick question, where is the best place to host a website. I have had a couple before, but would like to make another. Any ideas? Thanks in advance! Lisa

blueberryboomer

krUnk, Really?
Question, my hubby asks what you do in Vassar? He used to be a sand hauler and used to go there very often to pick up sand.
Your about a 45 minute to an hour from us...How cool! Lisa

blueberryboomer

Thanks everyone!
krUnk, Hi, I can e-mail you some pics of my fish and a couple of our reef tank, Iam going to be doing some shopping for some new corals, we lost several due to a hairalgea blume. So I haven't taken any of the tank itself recentley.
Here's my e-mail, blueboomer@msn.com
You probaly won't see to much of me during the week, I run daycare at home and don't have much of a chance to come on during the day hours. Lisa

reef fool

splash1914,
That is one BEAUTIFUL tank!!!!! You have renewed my passion for a large FOWLR tank in the wall! Excellent Job!!!
Frank

reef fool

I highly recommend Geocities if you want to do it yourself. They give you great tools to use to make the site. If you have seen my site, I only put about 5-6 hours total into it and about 2 hrs. of it was fixing things up to make it more user friendly to those that don't have the benefits of a cable modem ( or other high speed access) like I have. Check it out, they have a free walkthrough. If you need help, I will be glad to assist.
Frank