Other Expensive hobbies?

R

rattler739

My fiancé works at a vet hospital (which means we always get new stuff or foster dogs and cats). We collect and breed exotic animals, and I build natualistic vivariums. We have 2 female ball pythons one of which is a pastel(ball morphs go from a couple hundred up to hundreds of thousands of dollars), 2 bearded dragons (we are trying to find them a home), 1 female rosyboa (het for albino, and looking for a male), 1 three foot black and white tegu, 1 rabbit (hers that i wish we would not have gotten), a 55g and a 5g freshwater tank, a 14g biocube reef and a 5g starfish tank (hers), 2 turtles, 65g dartfrog tank, 1 chameleon (looking for a male), 2 sugar gliders with one baby in the pouch, and lastly 5 dogs that are ours and 1 foster dog.
reefkpr i think you have me beat though (im allergic to cats
)

saltn00b

as for animals, when i have the money and the space, i WILL be purchasing a kinkajous! coolest animal EVAR

R

rattler739

Originally Posted by saltn00b
as for animals, when i have the money and the space, i WILL be purchasing a kinkajous! coolest animal EVAR
i have heard that those are a pain because they get into everything, make sure you read A LOT!!! about them to make sure you can provide(you probably already have). I have heard of people getting them and having to get rid of them in a couple of months because they cant deal with them or take care of them properly. Good luck with that though

05xrunner

Originally Posted by saltn00b
hahaha think i would pass on that