Other Hobby Pics???

bradttu

Those are some NICE looking rides you guys posted!!! :cool: I love the Cuda and the Supra!!
vasilithegreek - I started in racing with an 80cc and a 125cc shifter kart. Karts will teach you SO MUCH about open wheel racing. I attended MRP Karting School, and Skip Barber Racing School. This is what I wanted to do as a career, but a BAD karting accident changed my mind. Computers are alot safer! :D

plhsurfer

Bradttu... where in Texas are you? (Houston Here) I am about to purchase a Rotax Kart. Getting tired of racing SCCA and to make my RSX type-s much faster it is going to cost me an arm and a leg.

poiboy

Originally posted by plum70rt
DODGE CHALLENGER R/T ,
Plymouth had the cuda, short for Baracuda

My bad, anyway badazz american steel.

bradttu

Originally posted by plhsurfer
Bradttu... where in Texas are you? (Houston Here) I am about to purchase a Rotax Kart. Getting tired of racing SCCA and to make my RSX type-s much faster it is going to cost me an arm and a leg.

I am in Midland. I used to buy my stuff from Pit Stop in Houston. Their number is (713) 947-3373. I think I bought a "turn-key" 125cc set up from them. I haven't gotten into the imports yet for that very reason, you have to spend alot of $$$ to run with LS1s and stuff like that. I LOVE it when an import smokes a "cocky" domestic guy. They (domestic guys) always seem to have an excuse to why they got smoked by a 4 or 6 banger. :D
plum70rt - Sorry about that, I have never been a MOPAR guy. :) It is still a beautiful car!! :cool:

benrock

Hey Kev,
I don't blame you for staying away from that thread, if you go through that again, you may need surgery. What kind of lighting you looking for? I'm always finding things for sale.
Those -- planes at the top of this thread look really cool. I've built a -- Hydroplane a few years ago but I haven't got the guts to build a plane. I'd crash and burn.. :eek:
l8tr

2jz

the blue supra has t55r fastrax turbo (modified t78 basically). the motor is now fully built, before it dynoed 690RWHP @ 29psi UNTUNED. now i have all forged internals including je pistons for 3.1L so its bored over. the motor was just reassembled and put into the car, no dyno# or 1/4 times yet. when it was taken to the tracks before to run it was on street tires (very narrow 285/35zr18) and untuned. it ran 14.02@122mph, due to lack of traction. the anthracite supra is BPU and runs 12.3@111mph.

plum70rt

very nice, I love all cars, imports , Muscle , sports, 4X4s,
my car ran 13:38 at 105.5, on street tires, 1970 technology,
just about stock motor about 400hp, 355 gears in the posi rear, 727 slapstik transmission, drove home with the A/C on:)

wamp

Those -- planes at the top of this thread look really cool. I've built a -- Hydroplane a few years ago but I haven't got the guts to build a plane. I'd crash and burn..
It is really easy once you get the hang of it. They even make simulators for your PC to teach you how to fly.

fishead

just got back from playing paintball . top left to right my son Chris(15). My best freinds kids(God rest his soul) Tommy(15) and Johny(16) and (Bryan not pictured14). bottom left My son Jesse(11) and me(to old for paintball)

demosthenes

Hey Fishead, what type of guns are those? Right now I have a Spyder Shutter, but have been thinking of picking up an AutoMag w/ like 5 extra barrels and a bunch of other little bonuses.

fishead

Hi, I have a fiend w/ an autmag. Exalent top of the line gun. I use a brass eage raptor w/a 16" barrel, we also have a spyder, spyder compact, paradox which is a knock off of a spyder 90% interchangable w/ a spyder and hard to beat for the low price of $52. we also have a tippman carbine.