Other Hobby Pics???

benrock

Wamp,
Hey, sounds creative to me. You probably could make a lot of money if you sold your erotic stories to Skinimax (cinimax) for their late night movies. :p

melissa v.

MELODY,
I would love for you to read it when i am done, (i am almost there) another 10 to 20 pages and i will be.
what is your e-mail address?
i can send it straight to you, (in about a week or two) i might can send you the first part of it and you can tell me what you think.
thank's for the interest (it's alway's great to get feedback from an impartial person)
Melissa V.

My one of my other hobbies is obvious by my screen name. But I won't bug you all with the herps :) I'll bug you with fossilized insects. I polish amber to relax, mainly to find insects but it is also very calming and can really help to pass the time. Here are some recent finds :)
This is a leaf hopper in a piece of dominican amber. There is also a piece of fern in it, but I could not get a good pic of it with the scope.

My best guess on this guy is that it is some kind of leaf cutter bee. He is only 2 mm, but he is a very neat insect. this was found in a piece of columbian amber.

melissa v.

Melody sorry i do not have a lot of experience with netdoor.com when i click the link you gave me it takes me to their webpage, am i doing something wrong?
Melissa V.

stacyt

Melody,
Love the stang. I still have my 1st car a 69 coupe, fully loaded from the factory, with all matching numbers. One day I'll get around to getting it fully restored. It has a 302, air, power steering, and power brakes. I also have a 66, that I was building for my son, but think I'm going to sell it instead. I've also had an 82 gt, 88 gt, and 96 gt convertable. I'd have to dig around for pics.

LOL pioboy , I have a feeling these guys are not going to bother you. There all fossil insects preserved in amber :) the columbian is any where from 10,000 to 1 million years old and the dominican is even older.

Originally posted by Melody
Snakes'n'Fish
Totally Awesome hobby!!! Where do you aquire the Amber?? While watching Jurassic Park that mosquito in amber caught my attention. And here you have it close up and in person. Truely amazing!!!

I have a couple of suppliers for the columbian amber. I really like the color of dominican, reds yellows and brown. I have found that ---- has a good selection of amber, though as of late it has gotten kinda pricy.
Here is some dominican my personal favorite, but it only has debris.

broncofish

May seem against my liberal roots, but I love Cigars, Cuban Cigars. I'm mostly vegetarian, I surf, I rock climb, I'm basicaly a hippy, but I have a secret passion for Cigars. I have to keep that and my excellent Golf scores hidden from all my liberal freinds or they make fun of me.