Other Hobby Pics???

fshhub

had to, ya know
anyhow, i alwasy wanted to try out -- planes but never got to it, always found other things ot spend my money on. I do hear it is alot of fun though

aggie05

click my sig;) But my truck will be gone by friday. I have a new one waiting for me in Houston. No more 4x4. So one hobby will change, but I'll find something to put in its place.

aggie05

Hey Robb, the truck I am getting friday is a 2003 ZQ8 S10:D Got to start saving up for those 18s now.

wamp

I do hear it is alot of fun though
It is alot of fun. Keeps me off drugs:D
It is a little expensive to get started but once you do, it ain't all that bad.
The firebird is used in compat flights, it is a trip. One of my favorites. That one has been involved in two mid-air collisions lately. We take um up and try to clip the others out of the air. Can't beat the price of replacmet parts... Much cheaper than their gas counterparts!!

toddpolish

can you call collecting beer glasses/shot glasses a hobby???
started when my cousin got me a Budweiser glass from Prague.

wamp

BLUEBERRYBOOMER
Nope.. Mine was an ARF.. I would never have gotten through a kit plane. I just had to glue some pieces togther and I was ready to fly.

stacyt

Here's a pic of one of my hobbies. I took this pic in Maui last summer. I was diving at about 40 feet. Tried to find a pic of me diving, but don't have one on my comp. Spent the last few days diving in Catalina. Saw lots of Catalina gobies, but forgot my camera at home so no pics from those dives.

blueberryboomer

wamp, Tom aka fixit, has been putting off the final touchs on his copter, he knows I'll bug him to fly it and he's afraid of crashing it..
Lisa