Other Hobby Pics???

This is me kayaking in Penticton, BC. It's a cool resort-type town out in the semi-dessert of BC's ********. The town is in between two large lakes, and a canal runs through the town from one lake to the other.
One of them's the lake with the Ogopogo sea monster that you always see on TLC. No, I didn't see it, but there's HUGE catfish in the canal! I was scared swimming there. :eek: They recently found the fossil of a plesiosaur near the lake, way out land-locked in that arid land... surprise surprise.
That's one hardy specimen huh? :eek:

This is me getting wet while white water rafting on one of the best rivers for it in all of North America. Can't remember the name, but it's up north-east of here, by Golden, BC, which is close to Bamff, Alberta.
Anyway, it was a thrill.

no, I work at Cessna now.........I did some contract work for Boeing, and McDonald Douglas for a bit, and I also worked at Dalfort Aerospace there in dallas for a few months, but I have been at Cessna for almost 5 years now.....I really wanted to get onto that JSF program, but they never called me, besides, I have a job right now, so I can't really complain, Aircraft has been hit hard here!!!

737mech

It's a really small world. I used to work at Dalfort from 86-96. I'm fortunate to work at SWA on the other side of Love Field. I often wanted to work for AA, but never got an interview. I guess that was a blessing for I might not have a job right now. Do you know a guy named Bob Godshaw. I might have his last name spelled wrong. We went to A&P school together and he used to work for Cesssna in Wichita. We lost touch many years ago.

fishman830

oscardeuce- my dad was in the USAF and was wondering what the operational range is on that cessna. He worked with f-100 and A-37s