Other Hobby Pics???

broncofish

Dear Creek Falls........................Usually wear actual climbing shoes but...last minute idea to climb this one, after we were already there

leboeuf

i think we sold it in '93. Guy was taking it up to the west coast after he got out of the army. he promised to send pics when it was tricked out, but never did. Never heard anything else. It spent 15 yrs over seas including a tour in HI. So rust was begining to be an issue. Might be cheaper to restore some old lady's car that only drove it to church.......it happens. I have done alot of looking in the auto traders and have found some decent deals around 12k-18k. Obviously not restored or RT's. One day with some expendable cash we'll see what I can find. Saving for a Harley too, kind of a toss up.

Broncofish, sandles, are you out of your mind? I would have done that barefoot first. Those sandles just look carzy:eek:

grouperhead

USPs are IMO, the finest handgun out there. I've had the pleasure to shoot the 40 and 9, and they are just amazing.
Plum, that Barrett is sweet. I know a guy who has an AR50...talk about packing some punch.
Do any of y'all have M14's?
Bo

tangman99

Plum70rt,
That is definitely one of the most beautiful Challengers I have ever seen. You have a jewel. There used to be a beautiful Superbird around my town, but I have not seen it in a couple of years. Those are worth some major bucks also.

plum70rt

Tang man Thanks, Yes superbirds are , converts are the hot lick now, they made so few a friend of mine has a 70 hemi challenger convert bought it in pieces for 125k, was offered over 350k wont sell it yet, its one of 8 made,
boy I missed the boat on these cars :(
oh well drive and enjoy mine:)
went to the big mopar show in Carlise PA in July, set of tail light lenses for my car are 4 Grand now:eek:

escape2thewater

and another......used to race Fun Ford Weekend events around florida a few years ago. Car is 1991 mustang GT. Ran 9.80's @ 139-140mph 1/4mile. It was lots of fun....and money. After awhile big money sponsers got involved and it was next to impossible for an average "hobbiest" to stay competitive. The car was in 3 magazines over a 3 year period. Then it sat in my garage for a couple years until I finally got the nerve to sell it.:(

broncofish

Originally posted by .357
Broncofish, sandles, are you out of your mind? I would have done that barefoot first. Those sandles just look carzy:eek:

Well they are not normal sandals, Nike ACG's with a fair amount of grip, right after that pic my foot slipped a little loose...kind of funny actualy. I hear the crazy thing a lot about my climbing, but coming on 10yrs of climbing now, and not one fall(said as knocking on wood, crossing fingers, throwing salt over my shoulder, and catching lucky cricket all at the same time:D ) Besides I usually wear these..............

mkengr45

do a search for "pics of my toys". I posted many pics of my cars that you all might like to see.
I have
67 camaro (street/strip)
DRAGSTER (260") runs low 8's, or mid 7's on the bottle in quarter
Lamborghini Diablo, custom built from ground up,
huge off-road toy
funny car that matches dragster
and a partridge in a pear tree.
I would repost the pics but dont have them at my desk. just search for "pics of my toys" and click on the one posted by me "mkengr45"
enjoy