Other Hobby Pics???

stumpdog

Noobie-
Nice looking Trek. Cycling is great. I want to start doing more road races, but I haven't ridden much this year. I should be back on the bike in a few weeks. My right knee has been giving me lots of problems.

Plum70rt,
That thing is sick:eek: :D :D
Is that the AR50? The pick is a little dark. That is on my long list of things to pickup.
Send me you email, i've got a good video of one of those.
357mag@covad.net

plum70rt

Its a Barrett 82A1, I can hit a cinder block at 1800 Yards, and find nothing larger than a dime size piece:D , I like to see the video though

polarpooch

Polarpooch nice pic's. Is that sig yours? Looks like a 9.
Actually, it's an H&K USP Tactical .45. Amazing handgun to shoot. It's my favorite:D
plum70rt & .357---YIKES fellas! Those are awesome! I assumed you were all talking about a .50 handgun! I had to lay the HANDGUN on the table to shoot! Haha! I would LOVE to shoot one of yours!

I think that Barrett's add slogan when that thing first came out was "consistent head kills at mile and a half". Awesome.

Polarpooch, after I posted that reply I noticed the little Hk. The Hk safty and decocking lever always through me. The .45 is a good one.:D

rane

polarpooch
You indeed must be the perfect women: into SW, handguns,and is beautiful ahhh boyfriend/husband is a lucky man.
WyldGunz
That looks like a kick @$$ paintball gun, I have two paintball guns that were given to me from someone who owed me from a debt and was told that they were expensive guns, I dont know anything about them so I figured what the heck I know I am not going to get my money so I might as well take the guns, they are both handguns..one is all black and looks to have an lcd on the handle and the other is red and chrome. I know thats not alot of info but any ideas?

stumpdog

Rane-
Those are called Angels. I have had a few in the past. Depending on how old yours is makes a difference on the price. Basic new ones are generally over a grand unless you find a good deal on one. That is the way it was a couple of years ago anyway.
HTH.
Jeremy

bullshark

Top speed I have taken it is 155mph. I have taken all three of my Porsches to 155, but I mentally can NOT go faster. I feel almost no fear, but when I am at 155 I get a bit nervous. This car is the best one I have had yet. It is also the only one I have digital photos of......
On the track, I rarely exceede 110mph, but the sessions are for 22 minutes of balls to the wall corners and high speed straights and massive braking zones that leave you hanging up on the racing harnesses.....