Other Hobby Pics???

rane

Bullshark,
If you think 155mph in a porche is fast you should try doing it on a bike, then you will see what it really feels like to fly.
Sandman12: I have never used the guns I will try and get a pic of it. how much are you willing to offer? on the red and chrome one I have shot it comes with the tank, the "Angel" doesnt look like its ever been shot but then again I dont know looks brand new.

sandman12

I need to see some pics but u must e-mail me. I will start the price at $500 just knowing its an angel once i see it iam sure i will offer more but u must e-mail me

tangman99

Originally posted by Bullshark
Top speed I have taken it is 155mph. I have taken all three of my Porsches to 155, but I mentally can NOT go faster. I feel almost no fear, but when I am at 155 I get a bit nervous.

Brother, I can relate. My buddy riding shotgun snapped this picture when I was trying out my Corvette when it was new right after the break-in period and after I added the new exhaust and Ram-air system. He actually caught it a little low. I was watching the HUD through the windshield and the highest I saw was 168 before I started running out of highway. The wind noise is incredible at that speed and the adrenaline rush leaves you with the shakes when you come of it. I've only done this a couple of time since then.

bullshark

Plum70, it has 300hp, all stock motor. The only mods I have made is the rims and the rollbar/safety harnesses. My abilities cannot max out the stock set up yet. I have been racing for about 3 years. I have not been to the 1/4 mile. This car is not about the 1/4, its about the twisties man! I feel almost nothing can out handel it at speed.....
RANE, I am afraid of bikes. I am afraid because I know if I got on one I would NOT be afraid.
TangMan, the only other rush I felt that was similar is Skydiving.......I definatly broke the 155 mark while jumping.

eric4usa

TangMan:
Your voltmeter is just as interesting as the speedometer.
At whatever RPM you were at, you little alternator was having a heart attack pushing 17Volts and who knows how many amps
:D :D
Enough juce to watch TV, check your e-mail, microwave a snack and blend a tropical smoothie, all while pushing 170Mph :cool: :cool:

krunk

my uncle has a deagle but i've never shot it, i guess ill give it a shot.
polorpooch looks/sounds perfect ;)

R

royalshrimp

hey radioactive, I just started about a year ago on the drums. starting jazz pretty soon I here its hard. I'm 12.

tangman99

Originally posted by eric4usa
TangMan:
At whatever RPM you were at, you little alternator was having a heart attack pushing 17Volts and who knows how many amps
:D :D

I'm not sure as I was watching the HUD (actually the road mostly)on the windshield and my RPM is just a light bar around the edge. I know I was in 5th gear because 6th is actually slower than 5th due to it being an overdrive and wind resistance. It has a rev limiter at 6200 RPM, so it was less than that. The top speed for the vette stock is around 175 in 5th gear and 164 in 6th.
I'm not sure if that volt reading was accurate as it seems too high. I did take my car in several months later because the volt meter was fluctuating (13 to 15) during normal day driving. They replaced the alternator and some other part and it has been fine ever since. I don't think the high speed had anything to do with it as they are built for it and the other couple of times I've done it since the fix has not caused any problems. The next time I get the opportunity to open it up, I'll have to try and remember to glance at it and see what it reads.

ross

For all you -- guys this is me holding my .12 hydro. I recently set the record with it at 73 and some change mph.

jon-paul

Ross amn i can only see the yop of your head... anyway my other hobby is probably skiing. I don't have any pics of me but there's a pic of my skiis. It's a wikit cruddy pic cuz I don't have a digi only a web :( . Man I wish I had a porsche/driver liscense :( ) Anyway they're the 2003 Salomon TenEighTy.

leboeuf

my first love was a 73 Challenger with original 318. mom sold it for a grand when my dad was out of town. She said she was sick if the oil stains in the street. I will replace it in the next couple of years and make it a project car.

Bullshark that car is great. I have only seen 145 on bike at night. Do you have another car or is that your daily driver?

plum70rt

LOL well you know the old saying DODGE stands for
DROPS OIL DROPS GREASE EVERYWHERE
my 440 70 Challenger is around 420 HP now,few internal tricks
Correct in every way, voted in top 10% of the cars to exist today

leboeuf

it sure does bring back memories. Only car I have ever missed. Drive a Ram 1500 now, pops just bought a Hemi Quad. We joke about how cool it would be to still have the challenger.
Any ideas on how I can track down the car now. Vehicle registration # or something?

bullshark

.357, my daily driver is a 2003 Audi A4 quattro Turbo, 5 speed, Xenon lights, in dash 6 CD changer, Sport suspension and 17 inch 5 spoke wheels. I will try to get a pic of that up here. I just switched computers on the high speed internet line. It is also Silver....
Kip, I actually have been in a GT2. I have been selling Porsches for 3 years now. The GT2 is my tops for racing.....

plum70rt

its posible, there are alot of 72 73 cars around 74 are a little scarce 70 and 71 are the most disirable 70 the first and best year, my car is in the chrysler Registry # 63 of the 65 registered with them, these cars have gone up in value quite a bit, what year did you sell yours? I got mine in 97 for 15k, my family thought I was nuts, today its worth over 75k whos nuts now:p
I hope always to have this car I know its entire history from day 1
so I think its a keeper and everything is like the factory, drives better than new,