Other Hobby Pics???

mattnc

I'm into Mustangs, Mustangs, and more Mustangs. :D I also have a jetski and do alot of ocean riding and wavejumping.
Here are some pics of my new baby. 2003 Mustang Mach1

chinnyr

And,one of my latest beer caps from Germany to add to my collection.My other hobby besides reef tanks and mountainbiking.

Hope image turns up however if it does not my hobby is Track and Field, I run the 400m dash. Sometimes it is a painful hobby but at other times it can be so rewarding

D

daniel411

Hey Saltfisher,
What do you have done to the Kawasaki 12R to get it to do 200? Or are you talking about an "indicated" 200?

D

daniel411

Rane,
Is that you? Do you ride with any of the teams out east? I just got back from 1096's stuntfest. Pictures developed and sitting next to me, to bad I didn't have a scanner at work!

rane

What's up Daniel411
To answere your question no thats not me in the pic but yes I am doing pretty good in the stunt scene, We ride about 15 deep most of the time, if only we could all get our $h|T together we would be able to go and do some shows, and yes 1096 kicks @$$

D

daniel411

Rane,
Thats sweet still, always cool to see someone else who rides and is into salt. I've got a long ways to go before I'm ready for shows. Riding an R1 and just now, as in the past few days, getting comfortable with it up at the balance point. Think I need to just pick up a junked gsxr 750.
I'll try tossing some pics up from the show tonight. Ouch, those circle wheelies look sweet!

nacl-man

Originally posted by chinnyr
My other passion.....

chinnyr... that pic was kinda garbled.... what is that a Kona? Looks like a Kona from the paint scheme... could be Giant too... but whatever it is it is full suspension. How do you like that?
I've always been a hard-tail fan but of course that is only because I'm a climber and can't stand the loss of power that has always been associated with soft-tails. Oh, and I'm a roadie at heart.
I did do the 24 hours of Snowshoe though! :) that was awesome.
Cheers! Keep riding!!

polarpooch

.357:
My user name gives my hobby away

I am a woman, and I have one ...along with a number of others:eek:
Chicks with guns are a good thing, really!

plum70rt

polarpooch , you may be the perfect women, Fish, Firearms, and cycles,:D ever shoot a .50 cal ?
ousooner, nice stang, not a hemi though:(

polarpooch

polarpooch , you may be the perfect women, Fish, Firearms, and cycles, ever shoot a .50 cal ?

Hehehe! Yes, I've shot the Desert Eagle hand cannon, but I had to lay it on a picnic table to shoot it straight!

Polarpooch nice pic's. Is that sig yours? Looks like a 9. shooting a 50 is something to be proud of. table or not at least you shot it. I am waiting for the new Smith 500Mag. Plum70rt when you said .50 Cal I thought you were talking about one of these.