Outraged about Early Show "Finding Nemo"

beth

Administrator
Staff member
I sent a letter to CBS, and copied it to Tetra. I got a response back from Tetra. Here is the response below:
Thank you for writing to us about Tetra's appearance on the CBS Early Show.
The brevity of the segment prevented us from covering all of the points that we would have liked to cover. Tetra understands that setting up any aquarium is a complicated process and we refer people to responsible sources of information, such as a local retail pet professional or www.tetra-fish.com for more detailed information.
Your point is well taken. I can assure you that we will consider your concerns in all of our future endeavors.
Sincerely,
Tetra Consumer Relations

brent595

I had written both of them a few nights ago and this is the reply I received from Tetra. I cut and pasted the email.
Thank you for writing to us about Tetra's appearance on the CBS Early Show.
The brevity of the segment prevented us from covering all of the points that we would have liked to cover. Tetra understands that setting up any aquarium is a complicated process and we refer people to responsible sources of information, such as a local retail pet professional or www.tetra-fish.com for more detailed information.
Your point is well taken. I can assure you that we will consider your concerns in all of our future endeavors.
Sincerely,
Tetra Consumer Relations
Really sounds like they give a crap!!! And did anyone else hear them refer anyone to a responsible source, cause I sure didn't. :rolleyes:

broncofish

Everyone is getting the same crap response from them...I hate corporations:mad: best thing to do is tell all your friends with fw tanks to not buy their products...good god that is so f@#king irresponsible oooooh I'm getting mad all over again.