over run by trees

mantisman51

What you might do is start a fragging tank and when a piece of LR gets too many trees, put it in the fragging tank and put another piece of rock in the DT for LR. You could trim and sell/trade the Kenyas locally and I'm sure there's a few folks here that wouldn't mind a PM
. But, from the experience I'm having with my Kenya, I'll be where you are in a couple weeks. In the 3-4 weeks I've had mine, it has now fragged itself 6 times. And, if anybody didn't know this, they can crawl wherever they want in the tank. They have got to be the easiest coral to keep in the world.

d-man

try more like 25 frags a week people say they want them but then dont contact me my lfs cant sell them much. any one in the cruz area I'll give you all the frags you want if you pay s/h I'll give them to anyone I'm ging to kill most of them soon if no one takes them!!!
ps imho you will want to start triming them befor thy frag themselfs or you will find frags poping up all over the place

d-man

oh ya did I say thay will pop up all over the place I just wanted to make sure I that every one knew that very usefull little bit of info it's very improtant ya know

loopy101

i feel your pain!!! i seen at a LFS they were selling them for 40 bucks for one single tree! just insane! i traded a air pump for around 20-30 trees and about 15 mushrooms traded some trees and mushrooms and now i have around 100 plus trees between my 2 tanks. the ones in my frag tank are smaller yet i was curious and decided to take a scissors to it and see what would happen BIG mistake

d-man

fyi the best way I have found to trim them is to pinch the branch with some tongs where I want it to seperate, 1-3 days later it will have a bump where I pinched it and then it will come off with a little pull or on it's own of you dont get it first

jwoyshnar

Invertcrazy, i live a little north of you, we could go half on the shipping. Let me know if interested.